Ch.11-I feel everything when I'm with you

Sirius was at a lost for words, he hadn't even thought about Ophelia when he was packing, Regulas yes, but Lia no

Sirius was at a lost for words, he hadn't even thought about Ophelia when he was packing, Regulas yes, but Lia no. He didn't even think about asking his twin to come with him, all because they weren't talking. He wanted to say he thought about going back for her, but the thing was he didn't, he didn't care once he got to the Potters, he didn't even think what would happen to her.

"Ivy, I-" Sirius was cut off by Euphemia smacking him upside the head.

"You dumbarse, that's your twin sister. You're supposed to protect her. You can't honestly try to say that you forgot, about a living being, a living being that shares the same blood as you" Euphemia was now pacing back and forth across the dinner room mumbling profanity's under her breath.

Fleamont eventually came to grab Euphemia, knowing this was probably a better conversation for the kids to have.

"Wait, Padfoot why didn't you bring Lia?" James asked curiously, obviously neither boy had even thought about the raven haired girl.

Sirius was struggling to come up with an answer because honestly he didn't know, he knew she was there, he knew the same things were happening to her, he heard her screams when their mother was beating her or using crucio on her. "I don't have an an excuse, I didn't even think about it and I don't know why, but she's okay right?"

Ivy scoffed at his words, pulling her hands away from him and turning to face James, as if he was the only one she was speaking to. "So Lia showed up last night right? We're having a happy Christmas dinner and I go to open the door because I hear a knock. Well it was storming out side, pouring rain and I open the door right? Can you guess who I saw once I opened the door James?"

"Phelia"

"Yes Lia, my best friend. Was standing by my front stoop drenched from head to toe, starved, oh and covered in bruises and her own blood. That's not even the worst part though, because she had been starved and dehydrated and well used all her energy to come find a safe place, she passed out from exhaustion into my arms. She finally woke up about 6 hours ago. So no Ophelia isn't okay"

Ivy was now struggling to keep her tears at bay, her hair switching rapidly from royal to crimson. She was losing control of her powers as her emotions took full control. Vividly shaking in her seat, Sirius tried to comfort her but she just pulled away.

"Ivy I had no idea, I didn't think that they'd hurt her if I was gone" Sirius tried to defend.

"That's where your wrong Black, they tortured her more because who I weren't there. Regulas tried to protect her but Lia told him no, she didn't have you. She lost her other half, you left her!" Ivy now full on screaming, tears running down her face, began to hyperventilate.

She couldn't get a hold of breathing, she needed Lily. Lily knew what to do. It was getting harder to catch her breath, she felt like she was swallowing cement, she was having a panic attack. The last thing Ivy remembered seeing was Euphemia and Fleamont rushing in to help her, as Sirius held her crying into her shoulder telling her she's going to be okay.

The last thing Sirius saw, before his sister and Lily Evans came storming into the Potters dining room was Ivy's hair turning silver, anxiety and fear. Then Lia punched him in the face.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Ivy began to stir 2 hours later, now reaching into mid-evening. She was currently lying down in the guest room at the Potter Manor which had recently become Sirius's room.

Startled by a strange surrounding, Ivy began panicking again, only for Sirius to grab her hand. "Hey hey, hey if okay Ives, it's okay"

Sirius climbed into the bed letting her curl up into his chest and he rubbed her back comfortingly. "What happened"

"This idiot let you get worked up, and you had a panic attack. Now you, you left the house without telling Lia or me" Lily said with arms crossed and she stood in the doorway.

"Lily-bear?" Ivy began tearing up, partly because she was embarrassed Sirius saw her like that and the other part because she was overwhelmed by that fact that Lily was always there. She hates James and she still came to his house just to help her twin.

"Hey Ivyprofen. James came and grabbed me and Lia, when you were well you know. Mum and dad were leaving tmr anyway with Petunia to spend New Years with her boyfriends family so they told us just to stay here until we go back to school" Lily explained, still standing in the doorway. She didn't want to disturb a space that wasn't hers, more she didn't want to the disturb the complicated couple.

"Wait Lia's here?" Ivy questioned looking between Sirius and Lily.

"Yeah, I went and talked to her. She still mad, but after the past two days with what happened to her and then watching you black out we kind  of came to an agreement" Sirius responded quietly.

"That's good, wait why do you have a black eye?" Ivy responded just as quiet.

"Lia punched him in the face when we got here" Lily giggled slightly, recalling how everyone was stunned watching the somewhat less violent twin attack her brother.

Lily could tell Ivy was tired, she went through a lot today, bidding her sister a goodnight she went to go find Lia in the room they'd be sharing.

"You should get some rest, baby. You've had a hard day" Nodding in a agreement, Ivy began to close her eyes. Sirius went to move out of the room to give her space, maybe go talk to James, before a porcelain hand wrapped around his. "Stay with me please"

"Of course"

It was reaching nearly 4am when Sirius heard a soft knock on the door. Ophelia waltzed in taking a seat beside her brother. "She hasn't had a panic attack in almost 3 years"

Sirius seemed to wake up more hearing that, 3 years. Then he remembered 3 years ago was 2nd year and the last time she panicked. 3 years ago when Sirius got badly get by a bludger and was all bloodied up. "I remember"

"Your it for her, you always have been. Rather you two noticed your feelings back then or not, but your affect her emotions 10x more than anyone else. She couldn't change her hair from hot pink all day because I brought up your name, her hair constantly turns baby blue when's she wrapped in your arms like right now-" Ophelia pointed to Ivy's hair which had indeed turned baby blue.

"-Or how the only two times I've seen her hair turn silver have been 1. When you were hurt and 2. Today when you were arguing, bringing out her fear and anxieties. You can't fuck this up Sirius. She needs you, more than I do. I have Remus now, but Ivy she needs you" And with that Ophelia Black left the bedroom leaving her brother to his thoughts.

"I would die rather than leave you alone my love, I would die" Sirius said to himself before pulling Ivy closer.