Prologue

The Element four will resurface once more
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
The daughters of great witches before them
Will come together
And only once united will the army of the dark fall
No evil will succeed while the element four lives

•••••••

From the moment Lily Evans was born she knew she was a protector, and not less than 12 minutes later was the person she swore to protect born. Lily Evans twin sister Ivy Evans.

Ivy Evans was peculiar, so was Lily. Though Lily's appearance never seemed to changed unlike her sisters. From the moment the girls were born Nellie and Anthony Evans knew there was something different, the presence they brought was almost magic like.

They brought relaxation and peace throughout the home and unlike a newborn babies cry both the twins had bursted into giggles at birth. Throughout the years the parents would learn their daughters were quite unlike any normal children, but that didn't matter, it just made them 'Exceptional' in Anthony Evans words.

By the times the girls 6th birthday approached, Nellie Evans had decided to home school her children, so not to draw attention to her babies. Afraid that someone would insult them, or worse take them away.

When the girls turned 11 a kind older woman name Minerva Mcgonagall showed up at their doorstep, explaining that the Evans twins were indeed born with magical blood, they were muggle-born witches.

Although the family knew something was different about them, their was relief to know what they girls actually were. Witches who were usually seen as something dark or scary used for Halloween stories in the muggle word seemed to have a whole new meaning. Whenever Mr and Mrs Evans looked at their children all they saw was pure love, not once a sliver of darkness threaded their blood.

Ivy Evans was more excited to learn she was something the wizard world called an metamorphmagus. She could change her appearance at will, but colours were often controlled by emotions. Mcgonagall also explained to the young witch that not every metamorphmagus can control their abilities, meaning not to feel upset if her hair colour is constantly changing depending on her mood.

From then on Ivy made list to try and tie her emotions to her hair colour.
Yellow: Happy/Joy
Orange: Curious/Confusion
Red: Anger
Pink: Embarrassment/Love
Dark blues: Sadness/Chaos
Light blues: Calm/Serenity
White: Honesty
Silver: Fear/Anxiety
Black: Grief/Depression

•••••••

Sirius Black was protective, dramatic, easily amused and all together an overly confident twit. At least those were words Ophelia Black would use to describe her older twin.

Ophelia hated how protective her brother could be, not because it was over-bearing but because of how much it hurt her to watch him suffer.

Growing up Sirius Black often watched his sisters hair change between colours of crimson and dark blues, only when she slept did her hair return to its soft black colour that resembled his.

No matter how many beatings he took for his sister, or how nah times he promised they wouldn't become like the people they were forced to call mother and father, Ophelia couldn't hide her feelings if despair from her brother, after all not knowing how to control her emotions.

It wasn't until both being sorted into Gryffindor house Sirius Black watched his twins hair colour light up a bright shade of sunshine yellow, while she talked to a pair of red-haired twin girls. His sister was happy, she was protected.

Gryffindor house was also where Sirius Black met his best friends, his brothers, people that didn't care about all the stupid blood supremacy shit.

When their 2nd year hit, James Potter had announced he was in love with Lily Evans. This made Sirius Black observe the group of girls a lot more curiously, their was his sister, Lily Evans, Pandora Lestrange, and Ivy Evans.
Ivy Evans, Sirius took a special interest in often teasing the girl just to watch her hair turn bright pink

•••••••

Pandora Lestrange a pure blood slytherin. Raised on prejudice beliefs and ideas. Except she formed her own, Pandora was one of the most carefree people you would ever meet. Quite curious in everything, and often asking questions about the world around her.

There was a sense of peace whenever Pandora walked into a room, nobody could explain it, but she brought genuine happiness to everyone around her.

Nobody dared to see one of the happiest girls upset and therefore nobody questioned her on her actions.

When she came into the school her older brothers Rabastan and Rodolphus swore to protect her, and to see that she is always happy. Neither one of the brothers wanted to see their sister stuck in their prejudice ways, forced into a loveless marriage with men just like them. They wanted her to have a chance, she would be the breaking point for pure bloods. They never wanted to watch her metamorphmagus side turn her hair blue.

So even when Pandora Lestrange was still sorted in Slytherin, she sought out friendship in 3 girls a year older than herself in Gryffindor, 2 being muggle-born and one being a blood-traitor. But nobody dared to questioned the girl, never wanting to disrupt the peace that was Pandora Lestrange

•••••••

By the time Bellatrix Black was sorted alongside her 9 month younger sister Narcissa into Slytherin, their older sister had already been determined a disgrace.

Forcing Bellatrix to take the role of being a protector, and forcing her into a life of sadism and darkness she never wanted.

Though she vowed to try and keep Narcissa out of it, as much as she should. She may be forced into the pureblooded ways, forced into something to dark to come back from, but she wouldn't let her little sister follow.

And if she ever had the chance in the future, she'd make sure her daughter had a choice. She's make sure her daughter sees beyond the midnight blue that was chaos dwelling in her life and would find a way to hide the blood red strands of hair, that seemed to always find their way in her life.

•••••••

Long ago elemental magic was the key to vanishing the dark, an ancient magic forgotten and not used since the time of Merlin.

The element for was lost, until 1976. When four witches with the powers to control their appearance at will or with emotions began to envision the future, a gift given to warn them of what the future prevails.

A gift given by the original element four themselves, each hand selected, knowing the greatness each of their children will hold.

Solana the witch of Fire
Isla the witch of Water
Amaya the witch of Air
Gemma the witch of Earth

The Element Four