Ch.12-New Years Eve

"Are you going to behave?" Ivy asked Sirius as she walked into the room they had been sharing for the past few days

Sirius avoided looking at her knowing she would be able to tell he's lying. Remus was coming today for the New Years Eve party James was throwing, meaning he would have to watch Remus and his sister coupled up. "Sure"

"You just got back in Lia's good favours, you don't get to start a fight tonight" Ivy tried explaining, placing a kiss on the boys cheek before she grabbed her things to go get ready with Lily and Ophelia.

James invited almost half of the kids in their years, meaning the girls needed to dress to impress.

Lily went with a modest long sleeve velvet dark green bodycon, that went to her mid thigh. She paired it with black booties, silver hoops, and a cat eye, leaving her hair in its natural down state.

Ophelia wore a dark red sequinned mini dress that barely left anything to the imagination, mostly wearing it to see if Sirius will stay true to his world and not get overprotective over her when she's with Remus tonight. She paired it with black stilettos, some silver rings, a heavy smokey, and placed her hair up in a high slicked back ponytail.

Ivy wanted to go all out, wearing this long sleeve low cut black body-con dress. The dress showed little to the imagination with all the cut outs and the sequins highlighting every part of her body. Pairing the dress with black pumps, diamond earrings, and the bracelet Lily had gotten her for Christmas. Her makeup consisting up light face makeup and a bronze cat eye, leaving her lips bare. Getting Lia's help to do a half up half down look with her hair.

It was 7:45pm once the girls were finished getting ready, the invites James had sent to ocome around 7 and the girls could already hear the party in full swing.

Ivy felt slightly guilty at the fact that they were doing this behind Euphemia and Fleamont Potters back, especially after all the hospitality. That feeling quickly dunked away though the minute James placed a shot in each her and her twins hand, Ophelia having already gone off the find Remus. Lily looked a little skeptical of the shot, more so that James gave it to her.

"Evans, I didn't poison it. It won't kill you to not hate me for a night" James smiled happily once Lily took the shot, but the smile quickly faltered once she walked away to socialize with others. "Hey that was progress, she didn't even insult you tonight" Ivy tried comforting her friend.

The night went on the mix of Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs partied the night away. Ivy spent most of her time with the marauders and Ophelia over on the couch in the living room, Lily was off with a group of girls she knew. Ivy had found it strange however the Sirius had yet to make an appearance.

"Prongs?"

"What's up Ives"

"You haven't seen Sirius yet have you?" Ivy asked slightly concerned. Even more concerned when she saw the look of panic spread across James face, and equal concerned look she watched Remus and Ophelia share with each other at the mention of the missing marauder.