Ch.42-Lily and James

It had been a week since their first order meeting and it was now the day of Lily Evans and James Potters wedding

It had been a week since their first order meeting and it was now the day of Lily Evans and James Potters wedding. Now while Lily Evans was in complete bliss and stress free about her wedding, James Potter was close to having his 3rd breakdown of the day.

There were two knocks from the outside of the brides room where Lily, Marlene, Alice, Ophelia, and Ivy all were getting ready for the ceremony. Ivy being the maid of honour opened the door to reveal her own fiancé with a panicked expression.

"We have a marauders code of allegiance to attend to. Grab Phelia, Prongs is losing it" Sirius spoke quiet enough that only Ivy would bear before turning back to walk to the grooms room.

"Lils, Lia and I just have to go finish up something we'll be right back" Ivy said smiling before yanking her best friend out of the room rushing down the hall in their burgundy satin dresses and gold heels. Of course Lily and James would have Gryffindor colours for their wedding.

"Ives what's going on?" Ophelia asked as she was ushered into the grooms room, but one look at James Fleamont Potter quickly solved that.

There James was holding a muggle razor attempting to saw off his hair. Sirius was attempting to tackle the poor boy, while Remus tried to grab the razor. Peter sat on the couch taking photos of the whole ordeal.

"Immobulus!!" Ivy pointed her wand towards the group of boys, walking off and safely taking the razor away before pulling all the boys body's to sit down. "Finite incantatem"

"Why didn't we think of using magic?!" Sirius whined throwing his hands up in defeat.

"Because we're way better than you" Lia teased her twin pointing towards herself and Ivy.

"Okay now Jamsie talk. Why the freak out? And why try to ruin your hair?" Ophelia laughed a bit towards the end of her second question.

"WhatifLilychangeshermindandsheleaveswhatifimmotgoodenough... what if what if" James began hyperventilating again.

Ophelia was quick to snap him out of it by slapping him across the face. "PRONGS GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! SNAP OUT OF IT" Ophelia screamed shaking the boy back and forth aggressively.

Peter continued snapping photos of the events, while Ivy, Sirius and Remus broke down laughing. It was a happy moment.

"MOONY TELL COTTON TO STOP SHAKING ME" James yelled after a minute.

Laughing to himself Remus went over and got his girlfriend off of the groom to be, despite her protests if "needing to knock some sense into the idiot". Sirius confined laughing walking over to wrap his arms around Ivy. "You look beautiful love" Sirius spoke before place a kiss on her right shoulder.

"Will you act like this on our wedding?" Ivy asked turning to meet her fiancé's eyes.

"Will I be acting like an idiot? No I be cool" Sirius replied cockily.