Ch.46-The Burrow

It had now been a bit over a year since Ophelia had left

It had now been a bit over a year since Ophelia had left. The war was still in full swing, multiple order members had died. The entire McKinnon family was murdered, Lily was a wreck over losing her friend Marlene. The worst news the come so far however was the announcement of Fabian and Gideon Prewett's death, they fought like heroes, but sadly they were outnumbered.

Since the death of the brothers Ivy had been spending an awful lot of time over at the Burrow. Helping Molly out with her kids, cooking, cleaning. She knew what to do in this sort of situation after having to do it for Sirius and Remus for most of the past year.

Ivy sat at the dining table across from Molly having tea as they watched the now 2 year old Scarlett and 1 and half year old twins play. The three kids had really grown fond of one another, although sometimes the 2 year old would still same "Pop" from time to time whenever she saw Remus, almost in hope that she'd too see her old friend again. Remus didn't mind though, sure the name of he's deceased daughter brought tears to his eyes, but he was grateful even the youngest marauder wouldn't let her be forgotten.

It was peaceful whenever Ivy came to the burrow, it was a sanctuary away from the war, and to be completely honest Ivy was terrified that the fight would never end.

The rest of the Weasley family was off playing in the yard with their father, or in Percy's case the 3 year old was trying to read in his room. "Do you think they'll ever have to go through this?" Molly asked unexpectedly, starring off towards her kids vendors reaching a hand down to touch her 7 month pregnant belly, she was due to have her 6th child beginning of March, just like Ophelia had.

"We can't be sure what the future holds Mols, all we can hope is that they're healthy, happy, and loved. We have hope, so will they if this ever comes down to them. They'll be okay" Ivy responded trying to ease the pregnant woman, as best she can.

"I supposed we all need to do that, have hope. I bloody hope if this ever happens again, that we'll be more prepared, that they'll be able to live long healthy lives" Molly responded, a small smile on her face as she started off towards their family clock, all the hands pointing to home. She had given Ivy a similar one for a Christmas, including Sirius, Scarlett, and herself, but Ivy still needed to make a few adjustments.

"Mum!!! Mumma!!!!!" Scarlett screamed at such a high pitch it hurt your ears. The 2 year old sat with the twins on either side, pointing towards the pile of floating flowers hovering over their heads. Scarlett was once again performing accidental magic, the same magic Lily used to perform when they were little.

"They're beautiful Lottie" Ivy smiled down at her daughter before picking her up and placing her in the chair next to her. Going to pick the twins up next and place the in the play pin next to the table. Scarlett continued giggling after the use of her nickname, Ivy was never sure if it was because she liked it or found it funny, she chose to believe the former.

"Hey Ives what's that?" Molly asked pointing in the direction of a dog, stag, and for patronus all racing in Ivy's direction. Sudden panic set through the woman, although it quickly subsided once all 3 patronus's began speaking at once.

"I want to tell her-

"She's my sister-

"She's my wife-

"I never get to tell her things let me!!-

"No Prongs-

"No James-

"I live with her-

"SIRIUS BLACK WHOS THE ONE PREGNANT HERE, NOT YOU-

"Fine..

"Hey Ivyprofen guess what? James and I are expecting, we're going to have a baby!"

Ivy stood smiling as the patronus's all disappeared, looking towards Molly who was also smiling at the joyous news.

"IM GOING TO BE A AUNT"

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Ivy!! Did you get the patronus? Hello little fire" Sirius addressed his wife and daughter, taking Scarlett into his arms as they entered the cottage.

Remus had long since moved out and gotten his own place a small shack near an open field where he could transform without a worry.

"Yes I got it!! I'm going to be an aunt!!" Ivy said happily walking into the kitchen to make dinner, although they had magic she always preferred cooking the muggle way.

"And I'm going to be a godfather!!" Sirius addressed walking into the kitchen by himself. He must've put Scarlett in her play area.

"You don't know that!!"

"Oh cmon like James would actually chose someone else, plus you'll be the godmother" Sirius smirked wrapping his arms around Ivy's waist as she finished putting the chicken in the oven.

"I do like the sound of that" Ivy laughed turning around to face her husband. "Do you ever want to have another one?"

Sirius quickly nodded before placing a kiss on his wife's forehead. "I do, I just don't want to have another till this is all over. I already worry enough about Scarlett and you"

"Then we wait. We win the war, everyone's happy, then we start making another badass kid"

"We did make a good one didn't we" Sirius responded looking over his shoulder to see the 2 year old playing with a black dog stuffy, her hair changing to the similar shade of her fathers.

Ivy too looked over at her daughter and immediately thought again to the prophecy.

The Element four will resurface once more
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
The daughters of great witches before them
Will come together
And only once united will the army of the dark fall
No evil will succeed while the element four lives

She recalled the dream when Poppy had consoled the older version of their daughter. "You're the fire Star, we need you, Cerise needs you"

"Trust me love, you have no idea"