𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗕𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Chapter Thirty-Two-- -------- --I Will Always Be Your Brother

Chapter Thirty-Two
-- -------- --
I Will Always Be Your Brother

April 27th, 2010
Sternly knocking upon Alaric's door, the first individual I'm met with is a tall man, dark hair with similarly dark eyes. He introduces himself as Maddox before promptly passing me, making way for me to step further into the room. It is not Alaric, or rather Klaus, that I spot first, for it is Katerina I find idly making a pot of coffee as she trots about the kitchen, mindlessly, albeit lowly, humming to herself.
  "So this is where you ran off to," I addressed the doppelgänger as Klaus made his way from the other end of the room towards me.
  "What are you doing here?" Katherine asks in a hushed tone, a flash of concern appears before vanishing away, continuing with her tasks as Klaus waves at her to get back to her duties.
  "You're early," Klaus stated, leaving Alaric's hand lightly on my shoulder as he passes a thick muddy coloured liquid for me to drink, concocted by his witch Maddox.
  "I still have a mortal lifetime to live, Klaus," I deflected, avoiding the purpose of my earliness as I sought to rid myself of this task before uniting with Elena who was in the process of undaggering Elijah.
  "Lighten up, Little Witch. I'm only making sure to keep to my words of healing you since that Bennett witch almost took you to death's door with her," Klaus defensively explains, taking Maddox's glass of wonders from my hands, discarding Alaric's glassware into the sink. Acting unphased by Klaus' words of Bonnie's death, I simply took my place beside Katherine, helping her with the pot of coffee whilst she prepared something for what looked to be Klaus' lunch.
  "And what else consumes your otherwise reposeful day?" Klaus ponders, although this question is mainly to himself as the vampire doppelgänger snaked her fingers around my lower arm, urging me not to provoke the beast.
  "Meeting with my brother, lunch with my girlfriend, and what was going to be an evening of drinking with my best friend Alaric, though he seems to be rather occupied," I retort, seeing no purpose in my presence here, he'd healed me as promised, we'd briefly spoken and now it was time for my second reunion with my favourite of the Mikaelson brothers.
  "My apologies, he'll be back marginally untouched soon," Klaus fakely assures, he cares nothing for the human he's inhabiting, he cares nothing for my friends. Like most vampires, he deems that I could always find new ones.
  "You've fulfilled your promises. I'm late to see my brother, so if you wouldn't mind." I finish, turning to leave before the Original stops me, grabbing hold of my arm as I see Katherine visibly concerned.
  "Running away are we, May? I've just got back into town, I was hoping since my brother is occupied that we could have a chat." Klaus suggests, gesturing over towards the kitchen where Katerina stood.
  "There's nothing to be said, Klaus. You're determined to kill one of my friends and the full moon isn't far away now, so forgive me for being less than willing to commune with you." I retorted, leaving Katherine alone with the Original whilst my phone buzzed berserkly, notifications pinging through as multiple missed calls signalled me to Elena's actions. Stefan was now harassing me for answers to his girlfriend's discretions, nonetheless, I wouldn't be one to answer them; I'd missed Elijah dearly.