𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗣𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Chapter Twenty-Seven-- -------- --Lockwood's Wolfish Plight

-- -------- --
Lockwood's Wolfish Plight

March 29th, 2010
Being convicted to house-arrest hilariously didn't last long. With Caroline pleading for me to help Tyler, searching for a solution to Stefan's encapturment, Elijah's miraculous revival, Elena's suicide mission to sacrifice herself to Klaus and the full moon just around the corner, things were beginning to look discontented in Mystic Falls. Elijah and I had voluntarily separated, he now knew my address in town, who I lived with, where I went to school, all of it. Damon was less than pleased to hear Elijah and I were old friends, but he would have to keep that buried now as I attended to Tyler's apprehension towards his upcoming shift. Mason had kept video logs of his transformation - something against the modern age werewolf 'rules'. He wrote a diary full of the after-experience, to say it freaked the young Lockwood out of his skin would have been an understatement.
  "Why don't you call him? See if he's got service now." I soothe, holding Tyler's shoulder to somewhat calm him, he had been pacing for the last five minutes. Although Mason was dead, I had to give the boy a sliver of hope, remembering to inform Damon and Stefan that I knew absolutely nothing about Mason's disappearance if it came to bite me in the ass later. He did just that as I continue to look through the video footage, eight hours of gruelling transformation. For first time wolves, the best thing was to let the pain consume you, however, if you were an unknowingly activated werewolf, you wouldn't have known to consider these steps in the first place. I had made Tyler aware of this, that if he took the wolfsbane and welcomed the pain into the splintering of his bones, the transition would be smoother than his uncle's.
  "It's getting late, I know your Mom wanted me out of here by eleven," I state, closing the lid for a later date. Collecting my belongings, he seems to spiral more as he boldly shivers. He's nervous. The full moon was tomorrow night, he was freaked out of his childlike mind on the consequences of killing Sarah. He was all out of options now, I had no other solutions for the poor boy but to struggle through the event.
  "Tyler. Caroline and I will be there for you, ok? Now you need to try your best to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." I swore, patting his shoulder before leaving him in his father's office, saying goodnight to an unhappy Mrs Lockwood on the way out.

-- -------- --

March 30th, 2010
Waking up shrouded in darkness was a nice change from the blazing morning sun of open curtains. Three entire months after Sheila's death, the ownership of the house went to Bonnie who later gave it to me. Understandably the girl couldn't return to Sheila's house without drowning in the memories that festered there. With the young witch's permission, using the money I had been passed down over the years I was going to renovate the house. The house was under Damon's name, for the time being, sealed away by a boundary spell to keep the organs of the home away from vampiric prying eyes. Truthfully, I had no idea what to do with the space, keeping it as my second option of housing after graduating for the millionth time didn't seem to be a bad idea. For now, it would be a place to store my grimoires, seal away secrets and a refuge for my drunken mind. I knew exactly who would be invited in and who wouldn't, this could be a safe space for Caroline if Katherine were to return, or any of our other friends if they needed a place to lay low. Bonnie truly didn't care, she had pushed it to the back of her mind for me to deal with it.