𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

Chapter One-- -------- --Welcome To Mystic Falls

Chapter One
-- -------- --
Welcome To Mystic Falls.

Mystic Falls, Virginia: 2009
Walking down the crowded, bustling hallways of another High School wasn't usually on my to-do list. The amount of schooling I had been through would be enough to last me a lifetime, I could join and graduate any school within just a couple of days - although Stefan says the curriculum is always changing, a stark contrast to the times before it. We avoided eye contact with most of the students, albeit they were more interested to see us (as fresh meat) then we were them. A strong hand guides my back into a room labelled 'Admin Office' whilst important papers are clutched in the other. He addresses the lady at the front desk whilst I quietly examine the office, already bored of this prolonged 'checking-in' period.
  "Both of your records are incomplete." The woman sitting in front of us informed. Quickly flipping through more of the papers, especially those to do with me.
  "Your missing immunisation records and we do insist on transcripts," she adds, placing the papers down onto the desk - believing that they are no longer her concern.

Stefan reaches up to pull at his glasses, removing them slowly as the woman further reviews the paperwork on the table.
  "Please, look again. I'm sure everything you need is there." Stefan urges, his pupils dilating as he convinces her with his arcane abilities.
  "Well, your right," she replies, her voice monotonous as her head rises.
  "So it is." she confirms, her face inhumane, void of correct emotion. Stefan nods before turning to leave, looking at me before we continue to navigate the halls.

  "Thank you." I spoke up, taking Stefan's arm to leave. As we turned, a small figure, no taller than five feet flat, stood in the doorway. She was wearing a violet jacket and scarf matched with a powder blue t-shirt. Something esoteric calls out to me from the staring of her mossy hazel eyes. She steps backwards as I pass her whilst Stefan pulls me through the hall, this time the obnoxious eyes observing both me and my brother had worsened, they were incessant. I could see the flashes of hazel eye's jacket in my peripheral vision when I turned my head; she was following us. As we walk Stefan bumps into a small figure, small compared to him anyway, she's met with Stefan's chest with surprise.
  "Uh, pardon me. Is this the men's room?" He questions the girl before us, the girl who's face I never truly have been able to scorch from my memory. She quickly stumbles over her words before muttering that 'it was a long story'. They dance around for a bit before he lets her pass, turning to me afterwards with a smile.
  "I'll only be a minute, wait here." he reassured me before entering the bathroom.

-- -------- --

  "Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different traditions compared to those in the deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Yet another teacher droning on about bygone history I had already survived through. He carries on his droning speech, but my eyes can't tear away from Stefan and this supposedly new face he sat across from.