Questioning

Questioning

My alarm goes off.

I pull my blanket off of me.

"AHHHHHH!" I scream.

"AHHHHHH!" He screams.

"AHHHHHH!" She screams.

"OH MY GOSH!" I wrap my arms around these two.

"When-how-"

They laugh.

"Izzy, we got here like five minutes ago. Amarion let us in. I still don't trust him." The woman whispers the last part.

I sit up and frown.

"Why?" She's been saying that forever.

"Izzy, it's not a bad thing. I don't know he's too clean."

She makes no sense, "aren't I clean?" I ask.

"Yes, but you don't know any better." Cyrus joins the conversation.

"You both don't like him?"

Aaliyah is a skeptic, but Cy thinks he's good.

"We are here because we have news."

I give them a strange look while I brush my teeth. "Good or bad?"

"Both?" That means something I won't like, but they love.

When I get dressed, they are laughing, "there is no way you got this piece of crap remade." Liyah holds up my masterpiece of a blanket.

"Put my husbands down and leave me alone!"

"They are so ugly!"

I glare at her, "says the woman whose first crush was T.J from the animated show Recess before crushing on that man for practically you're whole life!"

Cyrus is crying with laughter, "not Theodore."

"Shut up. You were like thirteen when that show came out!"

I jump back in, "yeah, and we were like five, get over yourself. Have you guys eaten?"

I walk out smelling food.

I hop on the counter behind Mari, who's frying eggs.

"Mornin'," I say.

He immediately turns around and kisses me.

He knows that Liyah doesn't like him and does whatever he can to piss her off.

I pull away from him as a grin comes on his face, "good morning."

"Izzy, if you want to keep your nice white-themed house, white never do that within my seeing range again." Cyrus comments.

"HE KISSED ME!"

He shrugs, "you didn't pull away fast enough. And to answer your question, yes, we have eaten."

Unbelievable.

As Mari gives me some eggs, toast, oatmeal, strawberries, hash browns and a tall glass of green juice. I turn to my guests. "What was the news?"

"No, first we gotta talk about the amount of food you consume on a daily! Izzy! You inhaled those eggs! And devoured the hash browns in less than twenty seconds! No, you are not tearing up your toast and putting it in your oatmeal! The green stuff looks like moss in green-dyed water!" Liyah goes off on me for no reason.

"You preg-"

I'm cut off by Cyrus, immediately trapping my best friend in his arms, preventing her from attacking me.