My stalker

My Stalker

I stare up at him wide-eyed. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I-I tripped, and I must've made you fall-"

He presses his fingers to my lips. This boy's crusty-

"Isabella, calm down. You didn't do anything. I'm the one who tripped taking you down with me."

I nod, "uhh do you mind?" He is still hovering over me, and it's bothering me.

"Oh, sorry." He scoots away from me.

"You wrote the note?"

He nods and smiles.

"Why?"

He says it like it's the most normal thing ever. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

You know that face all black people make when someone says something stupid or absolutely absurd or insane.

I'm currently making that face.

"I'm waiting for you to take it back and throw gum in my hair."

He mimics my expression.

"Isabella-"

I wince at my name. It's so ew.

"You don't like when people call you that do you?" He asks, and I shake my head no.

He grins, "how about I call you Iz? It's different from Izzy. It could be like a nickname I only call you."

"I don't know what games you are playing. But I'm not falling for it. I have to go." I grab my bag and start walking to Lamar's training centre.

"Hey, wait!" He calls after me, but I run.

Soon a steel grey car slows beside me. "I'll drive you to wherever you need to go."

"I'll pass. I'll get the exercise I need."

"Iz, I see you every morning running for over an hour. Every lunch, you jump. Every class, you focus as hard as you can and during gym, and fitness you mind your business and focus on your body."

"You sound like a stalker!"

"I'd like to call myself an admirer." He glances between me and the road.

"Why would you want to be with me? Why not someone like I don't know Chelsea?"

"I don't go for people who seek validation from being rude."

"Can you leave me alone?"

"If you get in the car. You'll get to your destination faster, and I'll be leaving you quicker." He says, and I give in.

"Seven blocks down, take a left," I mutter, putting on my seatbelt.

"You could've sat in the front, you know?"

"I don't trust you that much."

"You know what? I'll prove that I want to be with you."

I roll my eyes, "and how do you plan on doing that, Mr popular?"

"Oh, you'll see... now I believe this is your stop. What are you doing here anyway?"

I give him a strained look, "why you in my business?"

"Okay, okay. I'll see you tomorrow Iz."

His stupid, idiotic smile.

I walk into the building and hear, "ISABELLA DID YOU JUST GET OUT OF A CAR WITH A BOY!"

Oh my gosh! Shut up!

He won't stop talking!

Can he turn off the sound system! The whole building doesn't need to know I got a ride!