Yeh kya hua?!😨❤️

It was Sunday!❤️...Bondita was expected to Arrive today....
Anirudh was really happy!...

Anirudh's POV...
My Bondi is probably coming back today!😍... I am so so so happy!😍.... If not even today... She will definitely be here by this week!😍.... I am really Excited to see her... After such a long time!😍.... These 4 months have been so tough!... But now its over... I would be able to see her.... Hug her tightly.... Kiss her forehead... And even pick her up in my arms!😍...."

It was afternoon...
After Lunch... Anirudh was in his study... Sitting on his chair...resting his back behind....With eyes closed....

And listening to the nearby radio... He had always loved new things.... And radio was definitely one of them!... He was listening to one Of Mahatma Gandhi's Speech....

Suddenly the speech was stopped!... And it was replaced by a breaking news!...

From the Radio...
ABHI ABHI KHABAR AAYI HAI KI LONDON SE BHARAT AANE WAALA JAHAAZ EK HAADSE KA SHIKAAR HO GAYA HAI.... BAHUT SAARI JAANEIN JAANE KI SAMBHAAVNA BATAAYI JA RAHI HAI.... PATA CHALA HAI KI EK BADI CHATTAAN SE TAKRAANE KE KAARAN YEH HAADSA HUA HAI.... KOSHISH KI JAA RHI HAI SABKO BACHAANE KI... PAR.... "

On Listening to the news... Anirudh opened his eyes in shock....He felt as if the land beneath his feet was snatched away!... He couldn't believe his own ears!.... He did not even want to!... The ship from London?!... Bondita woukd have been in it!.... Where is she?!... Is she fine?!... Is she even alive?!... What might have happened to her?!... He was shattered!...

Binoy too had listened to the news.... And told everyone... They all came rushing to study.... Just to find a numb Anirudh!... He was actually sitting their like a stone!... Not moving.. Neither crying... Nor saying something.... He looked pale!...

Kaka went to him and shook him... Bringing him back to reality!... He looked at Kaka with gloomy eyes!... Which soon filled with oceans of tears!... He bursted out crying... Hugging his Kaka... And crying like a small child!....

Anirudh-: Ka... Ka... Kaka.... Kaka meri... Meri Bondi... Meri Bondi ko kuch nhi hua hai na?!... Vo thik toh hogi na? ".... Vo kahan hai kaka?😣😣😭😭😭... Please mujhe meri Bondi ke paas le jaaiye!... Mujhe meri Bondi laakar dedijiye kaka!... Pls kaka!🙏😭😭😭... Main uske bina ek pal bhi nahi jee nahi jee sakta!... Use kuch nhi hua haina?!... Pls kuch boliye na!!!....aap chup kyun hain?!...

Kaka was scared looking at his son!... He looked at Binoy in horror!... Binoy quickly went out and called at the Sea Port... And enquired about any girl being saved who might look like Bondita....
The man-: No Sir!.. Aisi toh koi ladki nhi bachaai gyi hai!... Shayad vo bach nhi paayi hongi.... Vaise bhi Bas 40 log hi the ship mein!... Aur unme se bas 20 ko hi bachaya ja paaya hai!...
Binoy on listening to this was shattered to the core!... He kept the receiver down... And with a grave face went towards the study... He did not know how to face all those hopeful faces!😣.... How will he tell them the truth?!... How will he tell this To Anirudh?!...
Still he went there...

Anirudh rushed to him...
Anirudh-: Baba!.. Baba boliye na!.. Kahan hai meri Bondita?!... Vo.... Vo thik hai na?!.. Use toh kuch nhi hua haina?!.... Vo toh bachaali gyi haina!?... Vo.... Vo vaapas aarhi haina?!..😧.. Boliye naaaa!!!...

Binoy held his shoulders...
Binoy-: Betaa..... Bas 20 hi logon ko bachaya gya hai.... Aur unme se koi bhi humaari Bondita nahi hai!😣😣😣😭😭😭.... Nahi beta.... Teri Bondita... Humaari Beti... Ab vaapas nahi aayegi!😭😭😣😣😣vo chali gui humein humesha ke liye chod kar!... Ab kabhi nahi lautegi vo!😣😭😭....

Anirudh fell on the ground!... He was shattered!... His heart completely broken!... It seemed as if someone has snatched away his soul!...

"Bonditaaaaaaaaa!!!!" He screamed on top of his lungs... Giving shivers to all present their.... His heart ached!... He cried loudly....
"Bondita... Kahan chaki gyi tum!???..... Aone pati babu ko akela chodke?!?😣😣😭😭😭.... Saath rehne ka vada kiya tha na!... Phir kaise jaa sakti ho aise!😣😣😣😭😭😭.... Main bhi aaraha hu tumhaare paas!... Tumne apna vaada nahi nibhaya toh kya... Main nibhaaunga.... Main aaunga tumhaare paas!... Abhi aur issi vakt!... Ab aur nahi!... Ab main tumse door nahi reh sakta Bondi... Ab hum milkar hi rahenge!... Humein milne se ab Bhagwaan bhi nahi rok sakte!...

Somnath Nad Sunandita were in deep shock!... And they were horrified looking at Anirudh!...

Som's POV...
No no.... This cant be true!... I must have misheard!... We all mist have misheard!... It cant be true!... Boudi cant go like this!... She is my Dada's Soul!... I cant let her go!...I cant let go of my Best friend either!... She promised to stay with us always!... She cant go....
Dada was crying hard!... He was sitting on the floor.... Cursing himself!... He thought it was his mistake that he sent her to Study!... She did refuse to go!... But he only insisted!... But this is not true at all!.. Dada is wrong!... Even if what we heard is true!.. He is definitely not the one at fault!... Yeh sab humaari kismat ka dosh hai!😣....
Suddenly I felt some weight on my shoulder.... It was Sunandita!... She had held my arm tightly... I touched her hand to console her.... She looked at me... Her eyes full of tears...tears of fear!... Shock!.. And Unbelief!... She hugged my arm... And held her shoulder and consoled her.... I had to stay strong!... She needs me!.. Boudi was not only her sister... But her best friend!.... Wait!... Did I just say Was?!😨... No no.... I cant say this!... She is.... Alright!... She has to be alright.... I have to go and check for her.... We need to find her.....I was about to leave.... When suddenly I saw Dada fainting!.... Oh God!... He is truly broken!... How can he love her so much!... How did he do this.... But it was not the time to think all this.... We had to get him back to his conscious self!...
We picked him up... And took him to the Bedroom.... It was beautifully decorated with flowers!... Boudi really loves them....and so Dada had done all this for her.... But now... He wont be able to see her smile..... Ever in his life.... This thought itself pierced my heart!... I cant even imagine... What must be Dada's condition!..... We all need to stay strong!..."

Suddenly...!
(I wont tell!)

Hope You all like this part!.. Dont worry I wont keep u in a cliffhanger for long!..... Next part coming soon!... Stay Tuned!❤️

Precap-: Anirudh Gains Consciousness!...

Love, Author!❤️

....