Ekaadashi!❤️

It was Ekaadashi...everyone was busy preparing for the rituals.... They all had to reach the temple in some time...

Kaka sasurji -: Bahuuu..... O Bahuu...

Bondita-: Ji kaka sasurji!... Maine Roshogulle bhijwa diye hain mandir... Aur kuch bhi karna hai kya?!😊..

Kaka-: Aray bhai Humaare roshogulle ko toh uthao!😅.... Humara matlab hai... Tumhaare pati babu kahan hain.... Saahabzaade abhi tak so rahe hain!.... Jaao beta uthado use.... Aaj pooja hai... Itni der tak sona sahi nahi!...

Bondita-: Ji kakasasurji!😊...

She went to the room and saw him sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow...
She kept on looking at him... Anirudh was thinking that the pillow is his Bondi.... And hugging it tightly.. Near his chest....

Anirudh in sleep-: Aray meri pyaari sii.... Cute sii Bondiii😘😘.... Tum kitni acchi ho.... Chalo ab apne pati babu ko ek kiss do!... Kya hua do na....

Bondita was watching all this and couldn't control her laughter.... She laughed aloud and Anirudh woke up....

Anirudh(rubbing his eyes)-: Kya hua Bondi.... Hass kyun rahi ho?!...

Bondita-: Ab yeh toh aap meri sautan se hi puchiye!... (Pretending to be angry)...

Anirudh-: Accha sautan😴😴.....KYAA SAUTANNN!!!😲😲.... kaunsi sautan... Kaisi sautan..... Kahan se aayi sautan😧😰.....dekho Bondi... Main sach keh raha hu.... Main sirf tumse pyaar karta hu.... Aur kisi ki taraf kabhi aankh uthakar bhi nhai dekha.... Shottiiii!!!😣😣😣....

Bondita -: Sautan toh hai!.... Aur use Baahon mein bhi liya jaata hai😒... Vo bhi apni hi patni ke saamne....😒😏😏Huh!😏🙄....

Anirudh-: Nahi Bondi!.... Sacchhiii!!!.. Tum kya bol rhai ho mujhe kuch nahi pata.... Maine kisi ko baahon mein nahi liya.... Tumhaari tabiyat toh thik hai na... (Came and touched her forehead).

Bondita couldn't control now... She laughed out loud threw the pillow on his face...
Bondita -: yeh hai meri sautan😏😂.... Ise hi baahon mein liya tha aapne🤣😂... Aur vo bhi mujhe samajhkar😅🙈🙈...

Anirudh sighed of relief-: Oh God!... Main toh darr hi gaya tha.... Mujhe laga ab tum naraz ho jaaogi!...

Bondita -: Naraz toh hu😒🙄.... (Hugged him)  yeh hakk sirf mera hai....kisi takiye ka bhi nahi!.
Anirudh threw the pillow on the bed...and hugged her back...
Anirudh-: Haan meri Bondi yeh jagah sirf tumhaari hi hai.... Ab tum hi mere saath aise soya karo😍.... Toh kisi takiye ki zarurat nahi padegi😂😅....

Bondita-: Aray sone se yaad aaya... Main toh yahan bas aapko uthane aayi thi... Chaliye jaldi se taiyyaar ho jaiye.... Varna kakasasurji gussa karenge...

Anirudh-: Okay Madam!....
He came close to her....gave a peck on her lips and rushed to the washroom....

Bondita -: Yeh kyaa?!🙈..... Huh!😅🙈.. Jaldi aaiyegaaa!😊....

Soon they all reached the temple.... Everyone went inside... But Anirudh and Bondita were still sitting in the Car...

Bondita (kept her hand on Anirudh's hand)-: Pati Babu...aap thik toh hain na?!... Chaliye!... Aapko pooja mein baithne ko nahi bolungi.... Bas mandir ke andar chal lijiye!😊....

Anirudh nodded and they got out of the car...

Anirudh's POV...
The same place... The same environment... The same sound of the temple bells.... But Years apart.... I still clearly remember my last visit to the temple... Before Maa's death.... That day I had so much hope.... So much trust on God... But today.... I dont have any hopes.... Neither I trust him..... I am here Just here for my Bondi's happiness!.... As I was taking steps towards the temple.... I felt my whole childhood filming in front of my eyes....All those times when I came here with Maa or Kaka....And those times when I came here to pray for Maa's good health....but today I did not want to go inside... I felt as if the time could stop and I can rush back home.... Soon I heard Bondita's voice...

"Pati Babu chaliye jaldi!..", she said... And I followed...
We came inside... Kaka and many other villagers were waiting for us.... Bondita handed kaka the Aarti Thaal and he started with the rituals... I was standing at the corner.... Observing it all... Like a bored child....Soon the Rituals were over.... All the villagers started leaving....my eyes were just looking for my Bondi.... But I couldn't find her... She wasn't there with other women... Neither she was with Kaka... So where was she?!... I started looking for her... I asked a few people... And looked for her in the whole temple.... Only Kaka and I were left in the temple now... He also started looking for her....
I was getting restless.... She was nowhere to be found... Now there was only one hope.... The one on whom Bondita has the most trust...No not me.... Her God!... I know I dont believe in God.... But I can do anything to get my Bondi back... And if that was the last path.... I was ready to walk on it.... I moved towards the idol of Durga Maa.... My steps were small yet quick.... Because I was unwilling but scared...soon I reached the idol.... I looked straight into Maa's eyes... They had power, Love and affection... I know it was made by a human... But still it had some divine powers which were making me strong... My hands joint by themselves... As if they were not in my control.... And tears started rolling down my cheeks... My hands and legs were shivering.... I fell on my knees bowed down... I cried... Cried my heart out... And the only name that came out of my quivering lips was "Bonditaa..."
I wanted her back... I prayed to God To give me my Bondi back!...
"Main itne saal aapse naraz raha.... Mandir nahi aaya...aapke saamne sir nahi jhukaya.... Iske liye jo bhi saza aap dein.... Mujhe manzoor hogi.... Par Meri Bondi... Meri aatma... Meri jaan ko mujhse alag mat kijiye!... Main uske bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta.... Aap please mujhe meri Bondi vaapas lauta dijiye... Pls Maa...." Saying this a sob escaped my mouth.... My eyes were full of tears... With my teary eyes I saw a figure emerging from behind the idol.... My vision was blurred.... I could see a girl in red saaree... Long open hair....yess she was Bondi.... My Bondi.... I felt as if she was only the goddess I worshipped.... I could see My Durga coming from behind the idol!....she came to me and made me stand.... Wiped my tears and looked into my eyes...
"Dekha pati babu.... Aapke bharose ki dor bhi Bhagwaan se hi judi hai... Aur kyon na ho?!.. Bhagwaan aur koi nahi... Humaare mann ki shakti ka roop hain... Vo humaare vishwaas ki ek murat hi toh hain!... Aur aaj dukh ke samay aapko bhi unki hi yaad aayi na!.. Ek baccha chaahe kitna bhi naraz ho jaye apne Mata Pita se... Dukh ke samay yaad toh unhi ki aati hai na!..." She said...
No doubt why she is my soul... My heart.. My strength!...Today I fell in love with her yet again!... How does she always manage to steal my heart!❤️😍

They both touched Durga Maa's feet...Kaka was observing all this... He had happy tears in his eyes... He was proud of his Bahu!... Anirudh and Bondita came to him... And touched his feet... Kaka hugged them tightly!...

Anirudh:- Kaka Itne saalon mein maine Mandir na aakar aur aapki baat na maankar aapka babut dil dukhaya haina... Pls mujhe maaf kardijiye!🙏...
They both hugged each other... And Bondita saw them happily....They returned home happily!😊❤️...

It was Afternoon and all were already tired... So they all went for an afternoon nap....

In Anidita room...

Anirudh knew that Bondita was tired... He sat on the bed... Made her lie and kept her head on his lap and started massaging her head...
Anirudh-: Meri Bondi thak gayi hogi na!... Itna saara kaam aur phir apne pati babu ki itni chinta karke!...
And kissed her forehead...

Bondita was really tired... She just smiled... And slept peacefully on his lap... As soon as she slept... Anirudh placed her head on the pillow without disturbing her and took her in his loving embrace... And they slept peacefully...

Precap-: Romance!🙈🙈

Love Author!❤️

...