Rudhaanshi!😍🙈❤

Continued from the previous part...

5 years later....
Anirudh was in his study.... He was nervous... But very happy!... It was Rudhaanshi's First day of school!.... In the morning he and Bondita along with Kaka, Som and Sunandita dropped her to school!... She was not crying.... But was scared!... She did nor want to stay away from her Baba for these 4 hours!😣.... Anirudh too was really worried for his little Piece of heart!... He did not know how will she manage everything alone!... And Bondita!... She was even more nervous... Her little girl was going to be all alone!... Since her birth Bondita had not left Rudhaanshi alone for even an hour!... But now she had to let go of her daughter for sometime!... Anirudh had nurtured his daughter differently!... She was really brave!... Confident and wise!❤️... And Bondita had made her really respectful!.. Or as we say a "sanskaari" child!😍🤣....

Anirudh roamed in his study, worried about his daughter.... And soon Som came home with her....
Anirudh heard her happy Laughter and was soothed now!... He rushed to the hall and saw Rudhaanshi Sitting on Kaka's Back!😂😂...

Rudhaanshi-: Bade Dadaji!... Aur tezz!!!.... Chalo mere Ghode tuk... Tuk... Tuk!!!😍😍😍😆😆😆😃😃😃😃...

Anirudh chuckled at his daughter!😂😍... "How talkative she is!😍😅😂bilkul apni Maa pe gayi hai!🤣😍" he thought....
Bondita had Got her dressed in her casual clothes...
Rudhaanshi came running to Anirudh...

Rudhaanshi-: Babaaaaa!😍😍😍... Aapko pata hai!😍... Aaj na maine bahut maze kiyee!😍😍.... Itne saare bacche the mere school mein!😍😍... Aur teacher ne mujhe kissi bhi di!😍... aur hand pe star bhi draw kiya!😍... Because I am a good girl na!😏😍🤷‍♀️...

Anirudh laughed out loud... And picked her up in his arms... Kissing her cheeks he said...

Anirudh-: Yes my Princess u are a very good girl!😍😅😘😘... Isliye toh Baba loves you!😍😚😚...

Rudhaanshi-:I love you too Baba!😍😘....But Abhi mujhe Ninni aayi hai Baba!😪😴....... Sone chalo na!😌😴....
She wrapped her small arms around his neck...!😍...

Anirudh-: Haanji abhi chalte hain!😍😘.... Bondita!... Isne khana kha liya na?!...

Bondita-: Ji Kaka sasur ji ne khila diya tha!😍😊... Unke alawa khaati hai kya kisi ke haath se?!😊😂... Aap sula dijiye apni beti ko!😊

Anirudh took her up and lied on the bed along With Rudhi....

Rudhi-: Babaaa!😒... Aap bhi na!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️... Sab mujhe hi yaad dilana padta hai!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😏😏... Main aise bed pe kabhi soti hu kya?!🤔😏😒... Main toh aapke upar hi sounga!😚😏😒😒...
Anirudh laughed at her cuteness... And made her lie on his chest... And Rudhi slept hugging her dad.... Anirudh patted her head... And slept with her.....

After sometime...
Bondita entered the room and saw Her Cuties sleeping so beautifully!😍❤️🙈🙈... She quickly went to the study and brought his camera... And clicked a few pictures of them!...she showed the pictures to everyone downstairs and they all came up to see one of the cutest views!😍😍😍....

At Night....
After having dinner... Binoy Took Rudhi for a night walk... And she enjoyed a lot!😍.... Everyone loved her so much... Afterall she was the first child of the house!😍😍....

At home...
Bondita was making the bed for the night...when Anirudh came and back hugged her...

Anirudh-: kya kar rhi hai meri Rudhi ki Maa?!😍😘😘...

Bondita-: Kuch nhi Rudhi ke Baba!😊😃... Sone ki taiyaari kar rhi hu!😊😊.... Aapki laadli aati hi hogi... Aur aate hi neend aayegi use!😊😂....isliye Yeh sab!😊😊....

Anirudh-: Accha ji?!... Beti ke kiye itna kuch?!... Air pati ke liye?!🤔🤔😒😒.... Tum na bilkul bhul gyi jo apne pati babu ko!😒.... Kattii!😏😏...

He sat on the bed with a phula hua muh!😗😗😗...Bondita came and hugged him from behind.... Her hands around his shoulders and and her chin rested on his head....

Bondita-: Accha ji?!.. Aisa kya?🤔.... Aur agar yeh main kahu toh?!😏😏.... Aap nhi pure din bas Rudhi ke sath rehte ho?!😏😒... Apni Patni ki yaad hi nahi aati!😏...par ab chodiye na!...hum kyu lad rhe han?!😣... I am sorry!😘😘... ab aap bhi bhul jaaiye aur khush ho jaaiye!😍😘...

Anirudh stood up hugged her...
Anirudh-: Ab jiski itni pyaari patni ho vo toh baarah mahine khush hi rehta hai!!😍😍😘😘.... Vaise main soch rha tha!🤔.... Rudhi ka ek chota bhaai hona chahiye!🤔😂🤣.... Haina?!🤔...

Bondita-: Haanji bilkul hona chahiye!😍😊😊... Aur aane bhi wala hai!😍😍😊😊....humaari pyaari Sunnu ka baby!😍😘😘...

Anirudh-: Sachhh?!😍😍😍😍.... Som aur Sunnu ka baby?!😍... Matlab ab main Bada Baba ban jaaunga!😍😍... Haayee I am soo happy!😍😘😘... Kal subah sabse pehle Dono ko badhai dunga!😍😘😘 .... But main toh humaare baby ki baat kar rha tha!😒😏😏😂😂😂....

Suddenly Rudhi came fro  behind...

Rudhaanshi-: Aapka baby matlab main na?!😍😍....

Bondita and Anirudh turned back and were scared to see their 5 year old with her hands on her waist.... Anirudh saw a glimpse of his Bondita in Her!😍....they chuckled at her cuteness!😍😍....
They came forward... Anirudh picked her up in his arms...and Bondita kissed her cheek...

Anirudh-: Haanji bilkul aap!😍😘... Aapki ui baat kar rhe the hum!😂😅... Yahi soch rahe the ki humara chotu sa baby kab aayega?!😍😍😘😘....

Bondita nodded smiling!😊....

Rudhaanshi-: Awww!😍😍😘... I love u Ma!😘... i love u Babu!😍😘...

Anirudh-: Awle!😍😘😘   ek min!😳... Babu?!😳.... Main babu hu?!😂😂....
Bondita laughed at what her daughter just said!...

Rudhaanshi (innocently)-: Haan!... Maa aapko Pati Babu kehti hain na!😊... So I thought main bhi aapko Babu bolu!😍😂😂😂Mere Baba babu!😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

Bondita-: Kyu Baba babu?!😂😂 kaisa laga?!🤣🤣...

Anirudh-: Nahi nahi!... Yeh bahut ajeeb lag rha hai!😒😣😣.... Tum mujhe Baba hi bolo!😍😘😘... Ya phir Papa!🤔... Ya Daddy bhi chalega!🤔🤔😂😂😍😍... Par babu nahi!😂😅😂😅Vo tunhaari Maa ka hi sahi hu main!😂😘😘... Ab ninni karne chalein?!😘😘😘...

Rudhi-: Okay Baba!.. Daddy... Papa...!😂😂🤣🤣😍😘😘..

Anirudh looked at Bondita with wide eyes... And whispered...
Anirudh-: Kya Khaake Paida kiya hai iss item ko?!🤣🤣🙈🙈😂😂... Yeh toh meir bhi Ma hai!🤣🤣😂🤣

Bondita-:Hahaaaa!😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣Ba Barrister Babu ka muh band karne waala koi hona chahiye na!😂🤣....

They went to the bed... Anirudh and Bondita patted Rudhi... And Bondita sung a beautiful lori for her doll!😘😘

After she slept... Anirudh took Bondita to the window nad they sat there hugging each other....talking for long...

Responsibilities and Lack of time can never in between my Anidita!❤️

Hope u all like this part!!!.....The last part of this story would be uploaded tomorrow!😊❤️...
I will miss this story and u all!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

Love, Author!❤️

....