Barrister Anirudh and Bondita!❤️😍

Continued from previous part....
Bondita-: Haan toh uss school ka naam hoga... Shubra Kanya Vidyaalay!😍......
Everyone was surprised by her vision!😍... She is indeed special!😍.... Everyone's eyes bried with tears!... She looked at them curiously... Anirudh came and hugged her tightly... This time he did not care if anyone was watching or not!... She had won his heart yet again!😍.... Once again she fell in love with her deeply!😍... He was so proud of his love!😍....

Anirudh-: Bonditaaa!😍... Kaise kar leti ho tum?!... Har baar mera dil jeet leti ho!... Har baar kuch aisa kar deti ho ki mujhe tumse aur bhi zyada pyaar ho jaaye!😍... Yeh naam!... Yeh naam jo meri pehchaan hai!😍... Mere astitv ki pehchaan hai!😍... Use hi tumne desh ki pragati mein uthne waale pehle kadam se jod diya!😍....Hum mein kisi ko yaad nhi aaya... Par tumhe yaad rha!😍... Yaad rha ki yeh naam kitna zaruri hai hum sab ke liye!😍.... Maa ka hi toh sapna tha yeh!😍.... Toh thik hai yeh tay rha!... School ka naam... Shubra Kanya Vidyaalay hi hoga!😍...
Everyone was really happy!😍❤️
.
.
.
.
Next day...
Anirudh called Bondita in his study....
Bondita-: haanji kahiye Pati babu!😊
Anirudh (still engrossed in his files)-: Haan Bondita... Vo main keh rha tha ki... Humaare case ki pehli hearing 2 din baad hai..... (Looking at her with a challenging smile)So are you ready Mrs Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary?!😊🤔....

He had always liked calling her with his name!😍.... It made him feel that she is only his!😍....
Bondita's heart skipped a beat hearing this!😍.... Its not the first time though!... But she always feels the same!😍....

Author's POV...
They both are still like a newly married couple!😍... How cute!😍😍🙈🙈🙈🙈😘😘

Bondita was lost im those beautiful pair of eyes which were his world!😍❤️....
Anirudh kept down his pen, came towards her and snapped his fingers in front of his eyes....and brought her back to reality!😂🤦‍♀️...

Anirudh-: Kya Hua Madam?!...kis soch mein doobi ho?!😊😅... Yeh toh nhi soch rhi ki haarne ke baad bahaana kya banaan hai?!🤔😂...

He definitely knew that she was one of the best barristers!... And really a tough competition!... But by challenging her this way... He just ensured keeping her motivated and excited for her work!😊

Bondita-: Ji Nahi!🙄😏.. Main kyun sochungi aisa bhala?!... Haarne nahi waali main!😏.... Huh!🙄😒....

She took her files, sat on the couch and started studying her case....
Anirudh smiled at her cuteness!😍😊🙈.... And went back to his work...
.
.
.
.
2 days later....
Morning🌄
Anirudh (from the hall)-: Chalo Bondita!.... Aur kitni der?!... Hearing aaj hi hai.... Pehle din late hona hai kya?!...

Bondita was in the temple taking blessings from Dugga Ma and her Ramji....she quickly came to the hall... Wearing her barrister coat!😍.... Anirudh was mesmerized!😍...Just the same way he felt when he saw her in her wedding dress!😍.....soon Everyone came...
Kaka and Baba blessed her
Kaka-: Bahu aaj toh hara hi dena humaare bete ko!😂
Anirudh -: Huh!🙄... Dekhte hain!😒...

Binoy-: Dekho bhai... Jo bhi ho... Bas court tak hi rahe toh accha hai!😅... Ghar mat le aana iss ladaai ko!😅🙄....

Anidita-: ji!😊😅... Ab hum chalte hain!😊🙏...

They bith sat in the car and headed towards the court...
Anirudh while driving.... Kept his hand on hers... She looked at him surprised.. And blushed!😍🙈.... He was smiling looking at her reaction!😊... "She is indeed super cute!😍", he felt...
Soon they reached the court....
Anirudh got off the car... Took all the files and opened the door for her.... She came out holding his hand!😍😊....
He handed over Bondita her files... And adjusted her coat!😊....
Anirudh-: All the best Bondita!😊....jeetega kaun yeh toh wakt hi bataayega... Par jo bhi ho.... Dont forget tumpar mujhe bahut garv hai!... Aur main sachme chaahta hu ki tum hi jeeto!😊😅...aur haan darna bilkul bhi nahi!... Main hu tumhaare saath....humesha!😊
Bondita-: Thankyou so much Pati babu!😍... I love you!😍🙈...
Anirudh-: I love to Bondi!😍😘... Ab chalein?!...

They both went inside....
After sometime it was time foe their hearing.... Anirudh and Bondita came along with their respective clients...
Bondita looked at him and was mesmerized!😍.... He looked damn handsome in that Barrister Coat!😍...

 He looked damn handsome in that Barrister Coat!😍

(Your Author died here!😍🙈🙈🙈🙈)

He had not wore it at home... So she didnt see.... But now he looked so nice!😍.... Just like her Prince Charming!😍.... She controlled herself... And focused on her work!...

Judge-: okay!... So lets start.... You may start Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary!

Anirudh-: Yes Your honour!😊... So from my end the case is pretty simple!... My client Mr. Banerjee does not wants to continue his marriage and wants a legal divorce.

Judge-: Okay!... But why does he wants a divorce?!.... Like what's the reason?...
Anirudh:- Your Honour!... The reason is just that Mr. Banerjee's mother doesnt likes His wife and thus there are frequent disturbances in the family....He also claims that Mrs. Banerjee fights with his mother!...

Judge-: Okay so Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary!... What do you have to say?!...

Bondita-: Yes Your Honour!.... Your Honour My client, Mrs. Banerjee does not want to take a divorce!... She finds this reason invalid, and claims that her husband still loves her!...And she completely opposes the claim that she fights with her Mother-in-Law!...

Judge-: So Mr. Anirudh!...If you want to enquire something from Mrs. Banerjee, you may proceed!...

Anirudh-: Sure!... Thankyou You Honour!....
So Mrs. Banerjee!... Mujhe yeh bataaiye ki kya aap Mr Banerjee ki Mata ji... Yaani apni Saas se ladaai nahi karti?!...

(she was nervous but Bondita smiled at her and she gained confidence)
Mrs. Banerjee-: Ji nahi!...Main unka bahut sammaan karti hu....
Anirudh-: Accha toh yeh bataaiye ki kya aapki saas aapko pasand nhi karti?!...
Mrs. Ban-: Ji... Main iss baare mein kuch nhi keh sakti... Yeh unke niji(personal) vichaar hain!...
Anirudh-: Shukriya!😊.... Your Honour I dont want to ask any further questions!... Aur mujhe yeh lagta hai... Ki kisi bhi rishte mein zabardasti nahi honi chaahiye!... Aur yahan Mrs. Banerjee iss rishte ko zabardasti jode rakhna chaahti hain!... Thats all I wanna say!

Bondita-: Your honour!... Do I have the permission to ask Mr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhary something?!
Judge-: Yes Sure Mrs. Bondita!😊....

Bondita-: Toh main apne kaabil dost se yeh puchna chaahungi ki kya ek rishte ko nibhaane ki koshish karna zabardasti hai?!.... Agar meri client yeh chaahti hain ki unka rishta bacha rahe.... Toh isme galat kya hai?!... Kisi bhi rishte ko todna itna aasaan nahi hota!... Ak baar jud jaaye... Toh chahae kuch din ka hi kyun na ho.... Rishta pure jeevan par chhaap chod deta hai!...
Anirudh-: Barrister Bondita!...jab Vo iss rishte ko nibhana hi nahi chaahte!?... Vo ab Mrs. Banerjee se pyaar hi nhi karte!... Toh bhi kya yeh sahi hai!....
Bondita -: Aisa hai?!...(whispered) Abhi pata chal jaayega!
Toh Mr. Banerjee!... Aap apni patni se pyaar nhi karte?!...
Mr. Ban-: Ji nahi.... Nahi karta...
Bondita-: Thik hai!... Toh phir hum Mrs Banerjee ke khilaaf yeh aarop lagaate hain ki vo apni saas se ladti hain!... Aur pati ko pareshaan karti hain.... Aur iske tahat.... Unhe Jail mein band karne ki saza ki apeal karte hain!...

To be continued!...

Precap-: Kaun jeeta case?!😍😍😂
Hope You all like it!❤️.... Do leave ur comments!❤️😘...

Love, Author!❤

......