Heart Break!😣😖

(A long unedited part.... Pls ignore my mistakes!🙈🙈)
.
.
.
Soon A couple of weeks passed... Everyone was really happy..... They all were treating Bondita like a princess....

Baba had already ordered her not to take much load of housework.... Koyali and Bihari were strictly instructed to keep an eye on her!.... (Kyunki vo toh maanegi nahi!😅)..

Kaka used to recite the Ramayan to Bondita in eveing as it was good for her and The baby....😍

Somnath was eagerly waiting to become Kaka!😍..... He was happy that now someone is gonna be younger than him too!😍😂..... He was busy searching amazing names 😅🙈.....

And Anirudh!.... His Happiness saw no bound!.... He used to bring presents for Bondita daily!.... He had already bought a few toys!😅.... But then Bondita said it was too early😂....He was showering immense love and care on Bondita 😍..... Vut with this love came his strictness..... He had become really particular about what she eats... When she eats.... And a lot more!❤️🙈.....

Bondita was also enjoying this new experience..... She used to talk to her baby😍.... About everyone.... Everything around her... And was really happy ny everyone's love and care!❤️😍🙈.... She felt complete!❤️....
.
.
.
.
But all their happiness could not last long!😖..... God had planned something else!.... As it said, "God is the Biggest Game Changer!".... There lives were to change soon!😳....

One evening....

Anirudh was in his Study.... Working on a case.... Bondita was preparing the dinner.... and everyone one else was also busy in their respective works.... Bondita was humming a melodious song.... And Anirudh was cherishing her sweet voice from his study which was adjacent to the kitchen....

Suddenly her humming stopped!.... She screamed in pain!... Anirudh heard it and rushed to the kitchen.... Bondita was lying there unconscious!😧.... Everyone gathered there.... They all were tensed seeing her like this.... Koyali sprinkled water on Bondita's face... But she did not respond!😨....

Baba-: Beta tum jaldi isse Doctor ke paas le jaao!.😨😧

Anirudh picked her up in his arms made her lie in the car and rushed to Dr. Mary's clinic....on reaching there... Mary took her inside and was conducting the check up....

And Anirudh was waiting outside with eyes full of tears and fear!😧...

Soon Mary Came out and she looked tensed!....

Anirudh-: Doctor what happened!?... Is everything fine?!... Bondita?!... Our child?!... Pls say something Doctor...😖😣

Mary-: I want to talk to you Mr. Anirudh!.... Pls come with me!...
(She took him to her cabin...)
First of all you pls calm down!...

Anirudh-:(took a deep breath) okay!... Now tell me what is it!?....

Mary-: So.. Bondita is completely fine!...But....

Anirudh -: but what?!.... Pls say it... I cant take this suspense any more!...

Mary-: I am sorry to inform you that you have lost your child!.... Pls dont panic!...

Anirudh -: Whatttt?!!!.... This is not possible!!!.... You might  have checked wrongly!.... This cant happen.... I took care of my wife like a flower!!!!..... no no this cant be true!

Mary-: Please Listen to me carefully first!.... There were no complications.... It is just a casual miscarriage!.... I already told you that the pregnancy is not stable till the first three months.... In these months anything can happen!.... It is not about the care taken or the attention paid!... It is all about her body!.... Ypu would have never even known about her pregnancy this early.... But due to her dizziness you got know it too early!.... Pregnancy is always felt only after the 3rd Month!....

Anirudh-: So Can Bondita....

Mary-: Dont worry!.... She is absolutely normal now.... I have prescribed some medicines.... Just take care she has them on time!.... And pls take proper care of her nutrition now!.... And ya she can definitely become a mother too.... But firstly she needs to be happy!.... I haven't told her anything yet.... I think you should talk to her in ur way!😞.... I am sorry for your loss!...

Anirudh came out of the cabin.... He was completely broken!😞His eyes were full of tears!.... He did not know what to do and how to react....

He came out and Bondita was already sitting there.... She did not anything.... She rushed to him...

Bondita-: Kya hua Pati Babu.... Doctor ne kya bataya.... Humara baccha thik toh hai na..... Aur yeh Dr. Mary ne meri saari dawaiyan kyun badal di?!😧😦.... Sab thik hai na!....

Anirudh did not have the courage to tell her anything.... He just nodded and went towards the car.... Bondita followed him with confusion....

The whole way....Bondita was happy that everything is normal... And was talking the whole way.... But Anirudh did not speak a word.... He was controlling his tears...suppressing his pain!....

On reaching home Bondita rushed inside to tell everyone that everything was normal.... But Anirudh.... He did not move a bit.... He was sitting there like a stone.... Now when Bondita was not there his tears were now out of his control.... He quickly went out to the backyard and started crying.... He was crying like a baby.... A helpless child.... Who did not know what to do... How to do...

Binoy was standing in his balcony.... And noticed Anirudh crying.... He rushed down to him....

Binoy-: Aray Anirudh!....beta kya hua?!.... Tum Ro rahe ho?!.... Beta apne Baba se apne aansu mat chupao.... Mujhe bata sakte ho...

Anirudh hugged Binoy.... And cried badly.... He was sobbing.... And could not speak at all...

Binoy-: Bas bas!... Shaant  ho jaao beta.... Batao toh sahi hua kya hai... Bahu aur uska baccha dono thik hain na.... Kya kaha Doctor ne?!.... Bolo beta mera dil bahut ghabra raha hai...

Anirudh-: (loosing his breath) Ba.... Bab.. Aa... Babaaa.... Vo maine.... Bo.. Bo.. Bondita ne.... Nahi nahi.... Humnein.... Humnein ap.. Apnaa....
Baba humnein apna Baccha kho diyaaaaa!!!😣😭😭😖😢😫😫😫😫😫😫Humnein apna baccha kho diya Baba!😫😫😫😭😭😭😣😣😣😣

Binoy was taken aback!...😧.😧😧... He also had tears in his eyes.... They both cried hugging each other.... But Binoy soon came to reality...

Binoy-: Beta Bondita ko batana hoga tumhe.... Pls beta usse zyada der mat chupao!...

Anirudh-: Baba mujhme himmat hi nahi hai usse kuch kehke ki.... Vo kitni khush thi.... Vo toh bilkul toot jaayegi!... Aap bata dijiye usko...

Binoy -: Beta batana toh tumhe hi padega!.... Jaao aur use sab saaf saaf bata do.... Kahin der na ho jaaye!...

He slowly crept into his room... Bondita was reading a book....Anirudh came and sat beside her.... He took her book, kept it on the table.... And held her hands...

Bondita -: kya hua pati babu.... Sab thik toh hai na... Aap kuch pareshaan lag rahe hain!....

Anirudh-: Bondita mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.... Tum please shaanti se sunna meri baat ko.... Aur panic bilkul mat karna!.... Main humesha tumhaare saath hu!...

Bondita-: Aap mujhe dara rahe hain Pati Babu... Pls jaldi batiye na!...

Anirudh-: Dekho Bondita.... Ek aurat ki pregnancy atleast 3 maheene tak stable nahi hoti hai.... Uss Time par kuch bhi ho sakta hai.... Isme kisi ki koi galti nahi hoti hai.... Kyunki yeh kisi ke haath mein nahi hota hai!.... A... Aur... Aur... Isi ke chalte.... Hum... Humnein.... Apna... Apna... Baccha kh... Kh... Kho diya!..... Humnein apna baccha kho diya Bondita ( he had till now suppressed his tears.... But now he broke.... His tears had no bound now....)
.
.
.
.
Thats all for today!

Hope you all like it!❤️🙈.....
Pls dont forget to comment!...

Love Author!❤️

....