Departure!❤️...

Next Morning...
Anirudh woke up and Found Bondita sleeping in his embrace... She had clutched him tightly... He looked at her and chuckled.. She was truly an angel!😍😊.... He saw his shirt lying ... And blushed thinking about the last night!🙈... He patted Bondita's head lovingly...
Anirudh-: Bondi.... Utho shona!😘... Dekho subah ho gyi....

She hugged him more tightly...
Bondita-: Nahi Pati babu... Mujhe aur sona hai!😴....

Anirudh-: accha chalo so jaao!😘😚... Vaise bhi vahan time mile na mile!🤔😊
He got up and went to the washroom...bathed and came out in towel.... Meanwhile Bondita too woke up...and as soon as she saw him like that... She covered her eyes...
Bondita-: Offo!.. Aap bhi na!🙈... Kapde pehenke nahi aa sakte!🤦‍♀️...

Anirudh-: Accha ji?!.. Ab badi sharam aa rahi hai... Raat mein tumhaari saari sharam kahan chali jaati hai madam?!🤔...
Bondita-: Dhatt!!!... Hatiye nahaane jaane dijiye!🙄😒...

She quickly took a shower and came out in a beautiful Magenta saaree!😍...

Anirudh took a look of her from head to toe and was mesmerized!😍....
She blushed as she felt his gaze on her.... She was drying her wet hair. Everytime she washed it, it took nearly and hour to dry!🤦‍♀️sometimes she wonders why does she even keep her hair so long... But then she realises Pati babu loves it too!😍🙈.... She left her hair half wet and came in front of the mirror... Got ready and left for the morning aarti... Anirudh, all this time, stood there smiling like an idiot... But as soon as she left he too followed....

The whole day passed as usual... But the only different thing was Bondita instructing all about what all must be taken care in the coming 6 months!...

Bondita's POV
"Soon it was night!... As the clock struck 11... Pati babu's alarm started calling for me!!!🤦‍♀️Wonder why is he so punctual all the time!...
"Bondita jaldi!.. Hum late ho jaaenge!.." He called from the hall.... He had already taken all my luggage down... I just had to take my handbag...I picked it up and rushed down...
Everyone waited for me there... They all were happy for me... But sad too!... I was also sad... But I couldn't cry!... I know whenever I cry, it makes my family weak!... Especially pati babu!.... I adieu farewell to all with a smile... Earned a lot of blessings and love from my family... We sat in the car and Pati babu started driving...I was just looking at him!... I wanted to capture him in my eyes!.. How I wish I could capture him in my eyes and take him along!😅🙈...
Soon I realised we were not going towards the port, instead he drove us to the river!.... I dont know what he is upto... But I am sure its something lovely!😍🙈... I didnt ask anything... And just sat quietly looking out of the window....
He stopped the car near the river... Stepped out... Came to me... Opened the door for me.. And forwarded his hand...
I stepped out with his support....he took me to the river and we both sat down looking at the beautiful cresent moon!... It looked so beautiful!!!... How much I wished that the moment stopped the there..."

Anirudh held her hand and looked at her... His eyes deep and full of love...
Anirudh-: Dekha maine!😏... Koi pure raaste mujhe ghoor rhaa tha!😅🙈....
Bondita chuckled!...
Bondita-: Par pati babu...

Anirudh-: I know we have to reach the port!... But abhi time hai!... Main isliye hi jaldi laaya tumhe!😅😊
Bondita-: Ohhoo!😅😊...Someone is acting smart haan!😂😊...

Anirudh-: Ofcourse!😊... Accha suno na Bondi... Main tumhe kuch dena chaahta hu!😊...
Bondita-: Kya?!😍😊..
He forwarded a bag... She opened it to find a beautiful shawl!😍...
Bondita-: Wow pati babu!😍... Yeh kitni sundar hai!... I loved it!... And red!... Its my favourite colour!😍

Anirudh-: Yeh Meri Maa ki shawl hai Bondi!... Ise humesha apne paas rakhna aur London mein jab bhi meri yaad aaye toh isse odh lena....aur maan lena ki meri baahon mein ho!....

Saying this he wrapped her in his embrace... She hugged him back!...

Anirudh-: ab jaane se pehle ek meetha sa gana gaado Bondi!😊😘...
Bondita-: main toh humesha gaati hu... Aaj aap gaaiye na pls!😊...

Anirudh-: Na baba na!... Mere sur acche nahi!😅😂... I am besura!😅🙈....
Bondita-: Offo!... Meri aankhon mein dekhiye!... Aur lambi saans lekar gaaiye!... Sab sahi hoga!😊... Aur mujhe sur nahi aapke shabd sunne hain!😅🙈😊😊...
Anirudh-: Okay let me try!😊...
He hugged her again...

And he sang...

(Please listen to it once!😍.... It perfectly matches the story guys!😍... In love with this song!😍🙈)

They both had tears in their eyes... They sat hugging each other for sometime... And then left for the port!...

After some paper work Anirudh got Bondita seated in the ship!...
He sat along with her.... Wished her luck for her exams...Kissed her forehead for one last time...and hugged her tightly!... She hugged him even tighter... Tears didnt stop from their eyes... But soon he had to leave...he got down

He saw the ship going away... And so was his Bondi... But he knew it was just for half an year!...

He drove back home... And went to his study... Sat there on his seat... He felt lonely!.. The whole house seemed empty!.....

Soon sleep engulfed him and he slept there itself....

A fortnight passed...everyone was missing her badly!... But they all tried to get busy in their work!... Anirudh too tried hard to keep himself busy... He was successful too... But only in the day time... At night... When he had to go to their bedroom... And finding it empty... He felt bad...His heart wished that Bondu was there....he used to talk to her picture for hours and then sleep with it close to his chest!...

One day the telephone in the study rang...
Anirudh picked it up and was overwhelmed on listening the voice!😍.... It was his soul Calling from London!... She told that she reached safely and had captured his room!😂.... He chuckled at it!😅🤦‍♂...
They talked for sometime... Then he called everyone and They all had a talk with their beloved Bondita!😊....

That night he slept peacefully!💖... But still he missed her!😊...

Thats all for today!... Hope you all like it!❤️.... Do leave ur comments!😊🙈🙈🙏🙏...

Love, Author!❤️

......