Anirudh's Jealousy And Happiness!❤️🤦‍♀️

Continued from the previous part....

Anirudh-Sanya and Sam-Bondita were dancing....

Suddenly Anirudh noticed that Bondita's saree got tangled ib her feet... And she was about to fall.... He quickly Left Sanya... And ran towards his Bondi!😍... Sanya fell down!😳😳😂😂😂.... She gritted her teeth!....

But before Anirudh could save Bondita.... Sam held her by her waist... And Bondita clutched his shirt tightly.... Her eyes widened due to this sudden happening... And Eventually laughed!😂😂..... Sam too laughed along with her.... Bur Ani stood with a puppy face... Being super jealous... Abd Bondi didnt even notice him!😳😂😗😗😒...
#Bechaaraa!#😂🤣🙈🤦‍♀

Then it was time for Anidita's Dance....
Anirudh came and leaned down forwarding his hand... He had a flower in bis hand!😍.... She accepted it blushing... As everyone saw them happily!😍....

But someone was really Jealous!🙄🙄😂....

Then Anirudh stood up and held her bare waist... She shivered at his touch... And held his shoulder tightly....

He held her other hand firmly yet softly!... He looked deep into her eyes... Both were lost in each other's love!😍.... There eyes were deep as ocean!.. Full of love!😍❤️....

They started dancing softly....their feet in amazing coordination!😍....their hands swaying with ease... And their eyes full of love!😍.... He came closer.... And whispered in her ears...
Anirudh-: Happy Marriage Anniversary Mrs. Roy Chowdhary!😊😘❤️...

Bondita lowered her eyes due to their closeness.... And before she could reply....
Sam came and took her hand from Anirudh's....and took her towards Kaka....
Anirudh stood their in shock.... Like....👇👇😂

(Isn't this pic perfect?!😂🙈😍)

Sam-: Kaka ji.... Aapki bahu!😅.... Aapne bulaya tha na!😊😅....
Kaka-: humnein?!😳🤔...(Som Glared at him).. Haan haan humnein hi toh bulaya tha.... Vo... Vo... Haan!.. Aray Humein uphaar dena tha apni Bahu ko!😍😊... Aao bahu yeh dekho!

 Aao bahu yeh dekho!