Anirudh Is Soo Cute!❤️😘🙈

Recap-:A girl came and introduced herself to Anirudh and said' " Hi Handsome!"😅....
.
.
Anirudh felt really Awkward listening the word "Handsome".... He was feeling a bit shy 😅.....but still he did not want to disrespect her.... So he shook hands with her....

Anirudh-: Hi! I am Anirudh!😊....

Suzy ( in a flirty tone)-: oh soooo Mr. Aniiirrruuuddhhh..... Will you come to the club with me?!.... We will have fun!😍

Anirudh felt really weird.... He was very shy amd embarrassed!😳😳🙈🙈😂.....
Suzy came closer and moving her fingers on his cheeks she said....
Suzy-: What Happened Handsome!?.... Dont you like me?!😟😏

Anirudh turned red🙈... He was really shy.... And tried to move away from her😅...

Anirudh (murmuring) -: Hey Dugga Ma!... Bachao mujhe iss Musibat se!😅🙈.... Aur yeh Bondita bhi na🙄.... Mere saath nahi aa sakti thi😒.... Ab Main kya karun!😅🤦‍♂️kaise karu apni izzat ki raksha!😅

Bondita was standing at a distance watching all this😆... And laughing really hard on her Husband's innocence and cuteness!😆😅🙈😍But soon she realised his situation and came to his rescue😅!...
She came and held her arm.... Anirudh sighed out of relief on seeing Bondita😅😍🙈....

Bondita-: (in low voice) Aap chinta mat kijiye.... Main hoon na!😊😅... (To Suzy) Ah... Hi... He is My Husband....so he cant go to the club with you... Sorry!😅.... And I hope you get Your Prince Charming soon!😍.... But this one is mine!...😅🙈

Suzy-: Oh I am really sorry Dear!😅.... I absolutely had no idea!😅.... But I must say... Your husband really loves you!😍.... And you both make a prefect couple!😍...Bye! And All the best for your married life ahead!❤️

Bondita-: Bye!..😊.

After she left... Bondita laughed out loud!😆😂😂🤣
Bondita-: Kya Patii Babu aap kitne bhole aur innocent hain!😂🤣🤣itne seedhe-saade aur pyaare se😍🤣.... Vo ladki aapko Chhed rahi thi aur aap Chhid rahe the😅🤣🤣.... Mujhe toh bada sikhaate hain self defence🤣.... Jab khud par baat aayi.... Toh sab bhool gaye😂😂🤣

Anirudh-: Bondiiii!!!😒😡... Koi bhi Patni aise apne Pati ka Mazaak nahi udaati hogi jaise tum uda rahi ho!😏🙄.... Huh!🙄😒Aur tum sab kuch dekh rahi thi.... Phir bhi mujhe bachaane nahi aayi😒😏...

And fill air in his mouth!😗😒
Bondita chuckled at his cuteness and hugged him tightly....
Bodnita-: Offo Pati Babu!😘.... Main toh bas yeh dekh rahi thi... Ki kahin uss Gori Mem ko dekhkar mere Pati Babu ka dil toh nahi phisal jaayega!😅🙈...par aaj toh mujhe pura yakeen ho gaya.... Ki mere Pati Babu kabhi bhi kisi aur aurat ki taraf aankh uthakar bhi nhai dekhenge!😍.🙈...

Anirudh-: Toh pehle nahi tha kya!?😨😒🙄...

Bondita-: Aray Baba... Bharosa toh humesha tha.... Par aaj vo aur bhi pakka ho gaya.... Itna pakka ki ab agar seedhe Dugga Maa bhi aakar kahein na ki aap kisi aur se pyaar karte hain.... Toh bhi nahi maanegi Yeh Bondita!😍🙈😅...

Anirudh hugs her back!❤️🙈
Then they had their Ice creams and went to the gift shop....

Thy bought gifts for everyone....
Formal suits for Binoy, Somnath and Bondita's Baba.... Gowns for her Mother and sister.... And a golden specs case for Kaka.❤️...

But soon Anirudh thought of some mischief😅... He wanted to tease Bondita so he hid behind the Shelves🙈...
Bondita turned and not finding him there.... She got really nervous😧....she started looking for him in the whole store.... She asked many people.... But still on not finding him She got really scared.... And tears made there way to her eyes😥😢.....

Initially Anirudh was enjoying that how impatient she became😅😍.... But soon he realised that this was no more fun.😓😞... It became a bit serious now.... So he took a beautiful silver chain from the store and went to his  Bondi from behind and made her wear it😍☺️.... as soon as Bondita realised his presence... She Turned and hugged him tightly!.❤️.... Her eyes were full of tears.... Tears of fear... Tears of loneliness.... And tears of Anger...❤️😭😥

Anirudh was feeling really guilty😥... He never thought that his joke would become so painful for her😖...
He hugged her back tightly.... And patted her head consoling her...
Anirudh -: Shhh.... Bas Bas Bondita shaant ho jaao.... Main toh mazaak kar raha tha.... Mujhe sachme nahi pata tha ki tum itna dar jaaogi!..I am sorry meri jaan!❤️....

Bondita (breathing heavily)-: Kya pati Babu.... Aisa koi mazaak karta hai kya!.... Jaante hain kitna dar gayi thi main.... Mera mann kitna ghabra raha tha😖😣... Kitna akela feel kar rahi thi main😣.... Aisa lag raha tha ki na mera koi apna hai.... Aur na apna koi ghar hai..😣.. Main bilkul akeli hu iss Duniya mein.😧.... Kyunki aap hi toh mere apne hain.... Aap hi mera ghar hain.... Aur aap hi sansaar!❤️.... Aapse door hui toh mar jaayegi aapki yeh Bondita!😣...

Anirudh-: Na na Bondi... Itni bhi badi galti nahi ki maine.... Jo tum itni badi saza de rahi ho apne pati babu ko..... Agar tum meri aankhon se ek pal bhi door ho jaao.... Toh tumhaare pati babu bilkul jee nahi paayenge meri jaan!😣😳.... I am really sorry shona!.... Aaj ke baad kabhi aisa nahi karunga.... Promise!😊❤️.....

Bondita hugged him even tighter and hid her face in his chest....

Anirudh-: Accha chalo ab ghar chalte ahin.... Khana vahi mangwa lenge.... Par ab tumhaare pati babu ko tumhe dher saara pyaar karna hai!❤️🙈😍😘😍....

He held her hand tightly and they went back home happily!....

Precap-: Back to Tulsipur!❤️.... Good News!😍❤️....

A game for you all!.... Chaliye bataiye Anirudh aur Bondita ne ek dusre  ko kya kya naam diye hain!?🙈❤️ (Obviously meri story mein!😂😅)

Hope you all like this part!❤️🙈.... Pls let me know in the comments!❤️🙈.....
Next part soon!😍😅....

Love Author!❤️

....