015.

"so.."

"yeah, no." y/n cut him off as she finished up washing the dishes.

"thought so." kenma sighed. "well, what could i do to make it up to you, your highness?" he said sarcastically.

"stop just sitting there when maya says some stupid ass shit. it wouldn't hurt to have someone take my side." y/n turned to face kenma, her arms crossed over her chest.

"oh really?" kenma raised his eyebrows.

"mhm."

"okay, let's stream together and if she says something out of line i'll do sometimes about it." kenma held his hand out, "deal?"

y/n's hand grabbed his. "deal."

——

MAYAJUSTMAYA,
KODZUKEN,
AND Y/NSUPREMACY
ARE LIVE!

"long time no talk." maya smiled.

y/n didn't respond as she was doing her intro, not paying attention to anything really.

"okay! what are we playing?" y/n asked, sounding like everything was normal. like no one ever hurt her feelings. like she didn't use someone.

she sounded excited.

"haven't thought about it." kenma said.

MAYASANGEL17 HAS SENT A DONATION OF $5! i just wanted to say i really like ur streams y/n! take care x

"ooo, a maya stan being nice to me. that's a change." y/n smiled. it's been quite a bit since she got a donation like that.

"hmph. going mute one second." maya muttered. the thing was, she didn't know she wasn't actually muted. "yeah we did, we fucked. what about it?"

"i'm sure they don't want to hear about that maya. isn't your fan base full of 10 year olds?" y/n asked.

"isn't your fan base full of pervy old men, slut?"

"oh, mine is full of perverts?"

"yeah, it is. why don't you flash your tits or something, i'm sure they'd enjoy that. it would fit your brand."

"are you sure that it's the old men that want to see my tits, and that it's not you who wants to see them?"

maya didn't say anything. she sat there at a loss of words. "y-y/n, i.. of course i don't want to see your tits, whorebag! do you go around offering to everyone?"

"nope. but, i think i'll sit this one out. enjoy your stream."

Y/NSUPREMACY STOPPED STREAMING.
Y/N HAS LEFT THE CALL.

"so much for things going back to normal."