011.

▄▄▄▄▄

20 MISSED CALLS FROM Y/N.

Y/N IS CALLING...
ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

"just hang up." maya said in a breathy voice, pushing kenma's phone off the side table.

"i'll let it ring." kenma mumbled, peppering kisses along maya's collarbone.

ONE TEXT MESSAGE FROM Y/N.
'why aren't you answering? this is important.'

kenma's right hand traveled up the side of maya's waist. she gasped from the sudden touch of his cold hand.

Y/N IS CALLING...
ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

maya's hands were tangled in kenma's hair, something that he enjoyed very much and only she knew that.

"i think we know each other well. you've always had my body memorized, huh?" maya teased. kenma rolled his eyes, slapping the side of her thigh.

kenma then rushed to unlatch her bra with one hand, throwing it of the bed.

he teasingly licked her nipple once before she moaned in frustration.

"fuck me, kenma. please." she begged.

▄▄▄▄▄

"he won't answer." y/n sighed.

"hm. i don't know why he wouldn't answer. maybe he's streaming?" kuroo suggested.

"no, i already checked." y/n muttered, shoving her head in her pillow.

"i'm sure everything's okay. he comes home tomorrow." kuroo reassured her, resting his hand on her lower back, occasionally slipping his hand under her shirt.

"your hands are cold." she laughed a bit.

just as kuroo was putting his hands further up her back, ririka walked in.

"am i interrupting something..?" she asked, covering her eyes with her hands.

"nope!" y/n quickly said as she raised her body up. kuroo coughed and agreed.

"uh, anyways, has kenma answered?" the younger sibling asked.

"no." y/n sighed again.

"maybe maya and him are fucking-"

"nope, impossible. kenma doesn't even like her like that." kuroo stated. "no way."

"yeah i'd hope so. i still need to get married to him." ririka puckered up her lips.

"in your dreams." y/n laughed, causing the brunette to pout.

"i'll call him one more time." y/n said.

ring..
ring..
ring..

(bold-kenma)

"hello?" kenma answered, sounding out of breath.

"why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"i've been-" kenma paused, a slight grunt coming from his side of the phone. "busy."

"oh. well, i just wanted to let you know i'm better-"

"fuck.." kenma mumbled. "uh- i'll call you back."

CALL ENDED.

- - - - -

THE NEXT DAY.