013.

"they literally fucked yesterday." kenma rolled his eyes.

"never expected that so happen." hinata gave a face that said 'i don't understand what is going on but i'll act like it'.

"bullshit." kenma mumbled.

"what?"

"bullshit. it's all bullshit. she only did it to get back at me.. for some reason."

"well, i mean, there is a rumor that you and maya fucked-"

"it's not a rumor! it's true!" kenma snapped. "it's true and i didn't even mean for it to happen."

"are you saying that you just accidentally slid your dick into maya..?" hinata asked, twirling a piece of his hair.

kenma sighed. he was in full control of his actions the other night but just doesn't want to acknowledge it.

"yeah, didn't think so." hinata muttered.

"i don't know why y/n is so upset about it to where she had to go and fuck my best friend." kenma dug his fingertips into his palms.

"and she probably doesn't know why you had sex with the person who told her to kill herself. you've gotta understand both sides of the story, kenma." hinata crossed his arms.

kenma didn't say anything, he just sat there knowing what his friend said was true.

"i wouldn't be your friend if i didn't help you work on stuff like this." hinata sat his hand on kenma's shoulder, slightly rubbing it.

"i know sho, i know." kenma smiled at hinata.

"good, now let's get your lady back!" hinata's hands bursted in the air.

"she's not 'my girl'. i don't even like her romantically."

"yetttt! anyways, get your ass up and let's go!" hinata grabbed kenma by the wrist and ran out the door.

▄▄▄▄▄

y/n was curled up next to kuroo, asleep. he was scrolling through instagram and occasionally looking up at the tv. he was only wearing black sweatpants and drawing little shapes on y/n's back with his free hand, making her fall into a deeper sleep.

they weren't official but kuroo wished they were. deep down he thought that maybe y/n had some sort of feelings for him.

"HEY, Y/N! OPEN YOUR DOOR!" an energetic voice yelled from outside.

kuroo slowly got up from y/n's bed and went downstairs to open the door.

"hello- shoyo? k-kenma..?"

"of course, someone else has to be here." kenma muttered, looking down.

"heyooo... so, is y/n in here?" hinata asked, peaking his head in the door to look around.

"uh, yeah. why?"

"welllll... our good buddy kenma here wanted to see her."

"no, i don't." kenma nudged hinata.

"she's asleep. plus, i doubt she would want to see you." kuroo spat.

"what's going on down here?" a feminine voice asked from behind kuroo.

everyone turned their attention to the girl standing behind the tall male, revealing y/n.

y/n made eye contact with kenma, "oh."