012.

"you're fucking joking." y/n stared at her phone in disbelief.

"what?" kuroo asked on the other side of the phone.

"check twitter. kodzuken is trending right now, and not for a good reason."

"oh my god.."

"yeah. i don't like kenma like that or anything— but after everything maya did to me? after she literally told her fans to say i needed to kill myself? he goes and does this shit."

"i'm so sorry y/n."

"i mean, it's not your fault. it's his. stupid ass little boys."

"don't you think you're over exaggerating?"

"kuroo, please put yourself in my shoes and then we'll see if i'm fucking over exaggerating."

"damn sorry. is there anything i could do for you?"

"help me think of a way to get back at kenma."

"that's a little too much. plus, we don't even know if they actually hooked up."

"who else was on that private beach then, kuroo? who else was in the fucking beach house he rented?"

"i— uh.."

"exactly."

"how about you talk it out with him first?"

"i'll talk it out with him later. can you meet me at my place in 10?" y/n asked, one hand on the steering wheel.

"yeah i can, but you're acting a little weird. like, not your usual personality."

"well sorry i don't feel like being all shits and giggles today. just go to my house. key is under the doormat."

"k. drive safe, i lov-" kuroo stops himself and coughs. "uh- yeah."

beep.

y/n instantly went to her text messages and pulled out ririka's contact.

- - - - -

rika <3

i'm getting a friend to pick you up

why?

busy.
also they're taking you out for food

shii nvm let me hop in this person's car

- - - - -

y/n pulled into her driveway. she opened the door and walked inside her house. her head was full of frustration and betrayal. how could kenma do something like this? yeah, he's known her longer but wouldn't he take my side or does he not care?

y/n swiftly rushed upstairs to her bedroom and then to her wardrobe, pulling out the most appealing lingerie set she had. making sure it was red, as that was kuroo's favorite color.

"haven't wore this baby in a bit."

y/n slid the set on her nude body, covering it up with a silk, black robe.

▄▄▄▄▄

kuroo fiddled with his rings as he got closer to y/n's house. he had picked up on her weird attitude change and was curious.

he was wearing a fitted black t-shirt along with some red sweats. a small gold chain laced around his neck. his hair slightly messy. topped with gold watches and rings.

he exhaled deeply as he had met his destination. he hopped out of his car and walked to her front door. kuroo rang the doorbell cautiously.

"one second!" y/n's voice rang. kuroo thought it was an angelic sound. maybe he was down bad, but he'd let y/n use him over and over again as long as she was happy.

as the door swung open, kuroo was met with a y/n dressed in just a robe.

"wow." kuroo mumbled, smirking at her.

"come on in." y/n grabbed his hand and led him in the house. after she closed the door she turned to him, trailing her index finger down his chest.

"i think i've thought of a way to get back at kenma." she told kuroo, looking at his rings. kuroo then rested his hands on her hips.

"oh yeah?" kuroo raised an eyebrow.

"mhm.."

kuroo got what she was hinting at. he knew she was about to use him for revenge and that she would most likely never have genuine feelings for him. as i said earlier, he would like y/n use him over and over as long as she was happy.

(just know that they "accidentally" sent pictures to kenma, neither were naked!)