06.

"yo kenma, i think that's a worm in your food." y/n snickered from across the table.

"i really hope you're joking." kenma glared at her before checking his food. when he realized there was actually nothing there, he discretely flipped her off to which she just giggled to.

"so.. y/n, do you have any hobbies besides gaming and streaming?" kuroo asked, ignoring whatever just happened between his best friend and y/n.

"hm.. i like to travel, if that's a hobby. i like cooking too. that's about it." she smiled at him.

"cute." kuroo mumbled.

"not cute." kenma said and kuroo just rolled his eyes.

"can we get dessert?" y/n asked.

"yeah, can we?" ririka joined in.

"why are you guys looking at us?" kenma questioned.

"aren't you some big rich youtuber? you'd be paying for it, obviously." y/n told him. kenma was silent for a few seconds, most likely debating if he should get up and leave or actually pay.

"yeah... no." kenma began gathering up his stuff, starting with his wallet.

"wait- please! kenny boy come back!" y/n dramatically reached out her hand to him as he was getting up.

"y/n, stop. that's embarrassing.." he muttered, covering his face from all the staring eyes while slowly sitting back down. some people were taking videos and pictures of the two. y/n slid her purse in front of kenma's face so they wouldn't get as many videos and pictures of him. she would switch between waving at the cameras and throwing up a peace sign.

FIVE MINUTES LATER.

"i think we're good now." y/n moved her purse and sat it beside her. "sorry about that. it was kind of my fault." she laughed a bit.

"hm. are you guys getting dessert or not?" kenma asked, already sick of the whole situation.

"oh yeah! rika, what do you plan on getting?" y/n shoved the menu in her younger sister's face and ririka shoved it away. y/n mumbled a quick sorry.

KENMA'S POV.

interesting. y/n reminds me of someone. lev? no, definitely not. hinata? mm, that's not it either. ah, bokuto. yeah, him. she probably realizes she can be over the top sometimes and tries her best to not be, but she can't help it. y/n most likely thinks everyone finds it annoying but she just needs people that will be patient with her. so, i guess her and ririka are a good match of siblings, huh.

3RD POV.
6 MINUTES LATER.

"kuroo you're drooling." kenma looked at him with disgust. "and i can't tell if it's because of y/n or her dessert."

kuroo quickly wiped his mouth. "uh- sorry."

y/n was staring at her cake like she was trying to engrave the sight into her memory.

"but i don't wanna eat it! it's so pretty.." she mumbled. "screw it."

▅▅▅▅▅

"i guess we'll see you guys later!" y/n waved from her car.

"yeah." kenma said.

"drive home safe, y/n! sleep well!" kuroo smiled at her.

"you too kuroo!"

with that, ririka and y/n got into her car and kuroo and kenma got into theirs.

"fucking simp." kenma laughed.

"oi, don't be like that."

"whoopsies." kenma slightly smiled and started to drive, one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting on the gearshift.

"what a day.. also, i'm still pissed at you for saying i had a meet and greet." kenma told kuroo.

"yeah, yeah. you'll forget about it by tomorrow."

"i bet 1000 yen i won't."

"deal."