07.

(short chapter)

KODZUKEN IS LIVE!

"can y/n join?" kenma asked. "she just texted me and said she wanted to."

"mhm."

Y/NSUPREMACY HAS JOINED.

"i don't support y/n supremacy." kenma yawned.

"sounds like fan behavior to me." y/n said, mocking his tone. "what game are we playing?"

"i guess this is y/n?" a feminine voice said.

"y/n we're playing minecraft right now. and maya, this is y/n."

"nice to meet you maya!"

"yeah." was all maya responded with.

▅▅▅▅▅

"does anyone have food?" y/n asked.

"i think maya does. she's the one who went out killing shit." kenma told younger.

"no, i don't." maya said quickly.

"but you just gave me some and i literally saw you kill a pig not that long ago."

"i said i don't have any."

"oh, that's okay. i can just go get some myself." y/n awkwardly laughed.

"good." maya mumbled and no one could hear her besides a few on the stream.

CHAT!
imnotgoodwithnames: did you guys hear that??
barkbarkbarkbark: YES OMG TEAAAAA
mayafanclub: you guys are looking into it too much 🙄 i'm sure she didn't mean it like that ❄️
mayasminions: yeah ❄️^^

5 MINUTES LATER.
KENMA'S POV.

"creepercreepercreepercreepercreeeper."

"oh really?"

"YES KENMA! CREEPER."

"oh. okay." i laughed, sitting there letting the creeper kill her.

"your balls deserve to get chopped off." y/n stated, her character holding a wooden sword, which probably wouldn't do any damage.

maya

hey, can we not play with y/n? she just makes me really uncomfortableee
like with all her screaming and stuff
plus her getting over excited about getting diamonds 😐😐

uh yeah, i guess we can

i was a little confused on how y/n was making her uncomfortable. usually i would've said no to a request like that, but i haven't talked to maya in a while and i wouldn't want to seem rude. plus, y/n wouldn't care, right? she'd understand, i'm sure of it.

"hey y/n?"

"yuppers...?"

"can you leave?"

"oh— yeah, sure. i'll, uh, i'll talk to you later."