Hyrnix 26

Tuesday, July 12th

"Oh hey, Kyris" The door opens there Kyi stood and he feeds Kyris I only smiled it felt like it was normal. Although we never did figure out how he got here or how he was able to stay alive he is our son and we have to protect him as he stays in the city of Celria with us.

After he was fed I walk towards the kitchen I turned around sighed in relief. "Please warn me next time you're going to do that Kyi" "I'll try to," He says Then smiles "But as a teammate, you must be prepared for anything we aim at you" "Tch whatever!" He chuckles

Serios

"Dude, you hear what Kyi did?" "I don't blame him he honestly loves his family"

Mimi

I closed my eyes felt everything as it blew by me felt everything go all around me. It was as tough of a wave of peace kept back and swept everything that bothered to somewhere else. I sighed then opened my eyes. Wow, Celria really is an amazing city I only wonder how the city I once called home is doing. I sighed and rested my arms on the railing overlooking the city. "Is everything alright Mimi?" I turned around was met with seeing Sivix with his hands in his pocket but his gaze on me. "I think I miss the place I once called mines," I say "The town of Sillios I miss it despite it not being my home anymore but when it was it was an amazing city"

"I just wish I can have another chance at visiting it"

Noios

"You should know" Maris says "You're the team leader Noios you should always be aware of where your teammates are she could be walking into danger and we don't know it I want you " He was cut short when I visual popped out and the door to the garage closing a red outline what was gone and that was Kyi's motorbike. "And there goes another one," Maris says "And of course it's Kyi you see what I mean Noios you really have to..." "Noios" I turned around Sivix stood then sighed. "I let him go," He says "Mimi is on a train to Sillios Kyi's making sure she gets there safely then he'll return to watch over Kyrise" Maris looks shocked. "Last night I saw her overlooking the city she told me how she missed the city she called home so I got her a train ticket to Sillios and I decided to tell Kyi so he can make sure she gets there safely as for her getting back Kyi will be the one getting her when she's ready to leave Sillios" Then he sighs "I'm sorry for letting the both of them roam without us" Maris look like he was going say something but I smiled at Sivx.

"You did nothing wrong Sivix," I say "You were only watching the health of your teammates which is great and it's shocking to hear it from you" He smiles that is a first for my eyes. "Mimi taught me there will be times where I have to keep everyone in line and times where I can care for my teammates Kyi's and her's sciyrises are online Serios is overlooking both of them I'm going to start our training with Leios" "That is good I will join you guys later on" "Of course Noios"

Kyi

There she goes she's not wearing her sciyris yet Serios-Hyung said he was overlooking us maybe on the digital map. She stepped off the train station into the city but I looked once more the guy with the top hat stood there he smirked evilly. "Noios Serios change of plans"

"Noios Serios change of plans" "We can hear you, Kyi, what's going on" "The top hat guy he's back he's in Sillios" "Go hidden mode but watch Mimi if that guy is trying to capture Mimi we can't let that happen" Noios says "Has he seen you, Kyi,,?" I hear Sivix say "No I just saw him smirking evily into the direction of the city" "He's planning to harm her," Serios says "Protect her as she roams the city Kyi if you have to hurt the guy to stop him do so is that clear?" "Rodger that Serios" "Everyone keeps your sciyrises online if this is another attack or trap from Tiverios we have to be ready"

Narrator

Mimi takes a breath and walks more into the city that was known as Sillios. Her heart was feeling warm as though hot chocolate or a hug from a friend made it happy. But that wasn't the case she was happy for another reason and that reason why because she back in the city she felt joy around the city where peace filled her mind. But it also held sad times her parents' death still has a major impact on her she's tried getting over it but how can she. At the age of 14, she lost everything and then here she is now living in a world where her brother is on the side of evil and people threaten to harm the natural beauty of the world. "Hey isn't that Amila?" "Yeah it's" Mimi turns to them she smiles and waves at them. "She remembers us unlike that brother of hers" Mimi stops then she looks at them. "Carter uses to live in Sillios," She says The one with the brownish hair speaks. "Yes and no yes because he always came into my house sleeping on my couch looking for you and no because he was always somewhere else doing what no ones know but all we do know is he still looked for you but not hard enough"

Kyi

"Kyi, how is going so far?" Sivix says "I still have visual on Mimi and I've tracked down where the guy is as well" "Carter should I see if he's still there" "Leios we appreciate that you're worried as well but there is no need and he's gone"

"What if the kid's onto something and we don't know?"