Hyrnix 9

"I didn't know I honestly didn't" "It was so well hidden however Dr.Isen feared if he told you that you would do something that you would regret I came here to tell you myself" I grabbed her hands "Which is why you need to not leave my side"

We all stare at him even Noios was still on the screen he was shocked a little himself. "So you're not here to take me back?" "No, I wanna be by your side," Kyi says, "Dr.Isen told me that I'll be able to ease the pain it's giving you and the moment this is all over I have to take you back home so Hyrin can extract what's going through your body" "Why can't you do it?" His eyes half closed. "I'm not a healer like Hyrin and you," Kyi says "Maybe you might be able to with your magic you'll have to find a spot to do it" "Amazing" "Dr.Isen" "Just be careful Kyi this could damage you more than it could your pardon me" "Dr.Isen!" "I didn't say anything" "You were about to!" Mimi laughs

"Alright so that is it" I look at Kyi he was talking to Mimi then she turns away. He hugs her and let's go. I saw this but choose not to interfere this is something they have to resolve themselves.

Tuesday-May 18th

I woke up and smiled picked up the mug. (Sivix)

I turned towards my papers but paused a mug was there I only smile and picked it up. (Serios)

I opened my eyes turn to the right there my mug was I only sat down and sipped. (Kyi)

I turned around I stare at the mug and smile. (Noios)

I sat down closed my eyes when I opened them there my mug was I picked it up and sipped. (Leios)

"That was some kind of boring I..." "What" Then he smiles I smile as well I picked up my mug and he does the same. (Avios and Yiv)

We all smile holding our empty cups after we cleaned them Kyi grabs a mug that was purple with angel wings on it. He smiles and sets the beautiful mug down then we realized it. "The location of Mimi I believe she is in the lounge she just came from a mission with Myrios" "Thank you Dr.Isen," Kyi says We head there ignoring comments from Soon Mi and Yio.

Mimi's View

You should've not done that. You need to heal. Will you two be quiet what done is done there's nothing we can do. Thank you, Mris and they wonder why you're the peaceful holrois. I slowly open my eyes and gaze up. "Guys" They all smile Sivix was holding my mug he sets it down and slowly they all either got my shoulder or my legs. I smile. "Thank You, Hise" I smile and held the cup in my hand sipped on the drink in it.

"Mimi!" "She's alright" "Dr.Isen of all the people how could you let..." "Hyrin that is not the one I created" She stares shocked. "Perhaps it's best that Hise had asked her to join us"

Kyi's View

"Kyi today is tonight" "Really Kyi handles Tuesdays I thought it was every night" Peris looks at me. "I don't wanna talk about it right now," I say "Maybe tomorrow" "Sounds fair to me," Peris says "Stay on guard and don't hesitate to use a stud spell" "I won't"

Tuesday Night

"Eeep" "Why are you hiding behind me Soon Mi it's just someone from Celiyos" "Yeah but which one" "Hoseok maybe" "It does look like Kyi" "See you worry too much let's get to our floor"

I opened my eyes ready to block whoever it was about to turn that corner to my shock it was Amila. "Easy there Kyi," She says "It must be your night it's cool you really are my knight" My cheeks lightly burned. "It's just being part of Celiyos," I say "Each of us has a day" "What if there is a group of people still here on weekends?" "It's either Giros or Sivs," I say "Is it hard for you?" "There goes the healing side of you," I say softly say "No however it would be rather difficult if Rivieit were to be under attacked it would take all five members of Celyios to repair any damage the city and Rivieit" "I see" "Will you need help going to your floor" "No I'll be okay"

"Then I hope you rest well" "You as well" "Kyi!" My eyes slowly opened and I was met with Dr.Isen's face. "Sir.." "It was Amila," He says "She's rushed you here," He says "You're fine but perhaps you should talk to Peris about the times you guard Rivieit"

Found him I walked towards him. "Hey" He looks at me and then he sighs when he saw I had his mug. "She just wants you to take it easy," I tell him "She likes your determination but your health is also important so please for her take care of yourself"

"You can come in" The door opens it was Kyi "Kyi! Where did you go?!" He closes the door. "Is Amila on a mission?" "No Hyrin and her went into the town to get lunch" His face goes to his concerned and dazed expression. "I think I need her help her tea she made me it helped but maybe it's her I need to talk to no offense sir" "No it's fine sometimes your loved ones are the ones you need to talk to in the future you will marry her" "Yeah she's my mate" "Soon Mi thought it would be her heart you steal" "Is that why she always bugged me about sleeping in spots?" "No, she does that to every member of Hise except Serios" "Because he's already in his room?" "That and sometimes he falls asleep in Noios's arms" "Are they a couple" "I would think so" Dr. Isen says "They look cute together perhaps they are but they just show their love around the ones they trust the most" "I see I didn't really know myself but thank you for telling me" "Of course"

Perios's View

"You five" "Peris don't" He turns there Mimi stood. "If you're looking for Kyi he's asleep I gave him a tea that will help with nightmares" "He.." "Why do you expect so much from him I get that he's a big deal for you and your team but why do you believe he should be this trophy winner I've got news for you Peris Kyi's not meant to be your definition of perfect I urge you carefully fix his guarding hours or else you'll be the reason he's passing out everywhere"

Kyi's View

I woke up to see Leios. "Hey Kid," I say "What's up?" He hugs me I hug him "You lost your voice?" "Leios!" "Oh, Sivix and Noios" He nods his head. "Hyung will you be alright?" "I will I heard someone placed Peris in his place" "It was Mimi" Leios tells me "He came shouting to us asking where you were and then Mimi stopped him told him you were resting she also said that you're not his prodigy or perfect person on his team she urged him to change your guarding hours or it will be his fault that you lack sleep" "Wow" He sighs "I'll go now" "Jungkook" He looks at me I sit up "Don't force yourself to train and don't make them force you to train they're only doing this because they want you to be as skillful as them but they forget sometimes even the brain needs training which was I want you to find Serios ask him anything because you don't need Sivix and Noios you need Serios at the moment" "Thank You Hyung" "I'm not a healer like Amila but I can tell when you need a break and you need one I'll see you soon Leios"

Leios's View

"Hello is there someone specifically you need or have an appointment with?" "Serios" She types at her computer and she smiles. "He is currently in his office you can pass through this way make a left then right he's in the room label Corris" "Thank you" "Have a good day" 

One Step In The Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें