Hyrnix 12

We stop we saw Mimi sitting there with an earset in her ears Hyrin looks at us then she signs. She will be alright you guys move on Leios to our shock does it as well. Then Hyrin signs No which is good. Then she looks at me. I will need your assistance when her eyes open however I will give you a single. 15 minutes had passed and then a hawk appears in front of me as if to say you must be Kyi. "Lead the way" The hawk takes flight and I follow after him. Kyi if she isn't alright do whatever you can do get her better. I will Sivix.

Monday-May 24th

The sound of a harp is sounded I wake up pressed dismiss on the clock got up did my daily routine. After placing on my suit and grabbing my wand I walk out of my room. "Kyi" I turned around kissed her on her lips. "Good Morning Mimi and thank you" I take the mug out of her hands and sip on it. I head for the elevator ignored the fact that Soon Mi and Yui were trying to talk to me. The elevator stops on the main floor I decided to head for Serios's office. "Kyi!" "Hey Kid what's up?" "Nothing just saying Hi I see she found you she got me while I was asleep" Serios isn't in his office that's a first but maybe he's got be doing his own missions.

Maybe I can train with Mimi. I placed on my Sivris and pulled up the map she must be heading this way. I pressed on her name waited. "Hello?" "Hello Mimi" "K-Kyi ahh oh no sorry thank you have a good day" She must've accidently bumped into someone. "I'm heading to Dr.Isen at the moment" "Are you alright?" "Yeah just tripped no biggie what's up?" "I was wondering if you would like to train with me?"

Mimi's View

Train with Kyi won't that be like training with Noios or Sivix, no but from Yiv and Avios have told me it's not quite the same. "Mimi" "Yes I will. SOmeone please hold the door" "Great then I will you on the main floor" 

Kyi's View

Alarms sounded. "Agent Mimi has been captured all members of Hise group up" Forget that I ran out towards my motorbike wait what if I go to where her brother is. I decied to head that way he might be a reson behind her disappreance. "Hello there Agent Kyi aren't you going to rescue her" "I'm sure that is what you wanted now how many members of Tiverios are in Rivieit?" "Why would you think I know that information?" He says smirking "Because I've been watching who comes in and out of here and I noticed a pattern" "Kyi where are you?" Noios says  "Interrogating Cater" "Mimi's been captured" He says "I know and that's because some of Rivieit isn't actually Rivieit" I say "What?" I hear Sivix says 

"Tiverios are within Rivieit there has to be at least a few of them I noticed a pattern and now I have to find out who exactly is within Rivieit" I say "Kyi be careful" "Kinda too late for that Sivix" I tell him "But thank you for the warning you guys save her they know what they're doing they've gotten us to  step away from Rivieit that means they're either heading for your office Serios or they're going to do another attempt to wire the main control room of Rivieit" I then pasued to take a breath. "Either way, I'm going to stop them you guys save Mimi" "Just be careful Kyi" "I will Hyung goodbye" Carter laughs "And so Rivieit will fall once more" He says

Hyrin's View

"Shouldn't we go after and save Lilly" "Kyi needs our assistance" "Isn't he on the mission?" "No they managed to get Hise away from Rivieit but Kyi's still here" "Hyrin are you saying" "We have to get to the research floor or the main control room but first let's find Kyi and group up with him" "Alright"

Kyi's View

I transported into my room closed my eyes for a second. Kyi. I look around. Kyi find a way to save Rivieit and please be careful. Mimi. I touched at my heart I balled up my hand. I can do this thank you for believing in me.

Mimi's View

"What's so special about her" "Did you guys knock her out?" "No why?" "She looks like she is" "She probably might just be asleep due to all the panicking" "Yeah you're probably right" "Trust me if she was awake she would've tried something" You're right I would've done something however maybe I can use this to my advantage.

Hyrin's View

I decided to find my way to the floor where Lei and I's room were. With all that is happening what if this is all trap what if I can't trust my own team. Hyrin don't. I pulled out my sword I saw no one. What? Hyrin you have to find Kyi he needs all the help he can get Rivieit is going to be under control of Tiverios if you don't do something. Lilly? Yes it's me I'm only able to do this for a certain amount of time and it uses a lot of strength trust in your heart trust in Myrios you guys have been through a lot you guys are a family like Hise the bond you guys have as a team it's strong I have faith you guys but you must first find a way to get to Kyi or get to The research lab or the main control room I know it's a lot but it will be worth it. Lilly, I trust your words and I have trust in Hise as well Namjoon better find a way to get you her safely or else I'll end him. Haha okay, anyways good luck.

"Knowing that you're alright Lilly is all that matters to me" I tapped on my Sivris scrolled through for Myrios Broad View. "You guys I don't want you to respond but just hear me get to the main control room or the research lab Lilly is alright she was able to get through to me without her sivris her only request is that we group up with Kyi and stop Tiverios before they take over Cerila and Rivieit that is all"