Hyrnix 19

Previous Writing-Kyi's View

My eyes opened something didn't feel right what was it I gaze at my floating time cube 2:30 it was close to 8:30 when I saw Mimi walk into her room. Turning into my Panour Mode was not something needed I decided to change into one of my normal cholthes instead of my suit. I opened the door wand in hand looking around. I looked down the hallway. "Mimi hello" She yawns "Bathroom" "Down this way, it's the door with a star of purple I believe the men's one is green" "Thank you what's going on?" "I felt something was not right it's no longer there maybe it was someone from The Night Guard" "Probably anyways Night" "Night" I watched as she vanished towards the bathroom I looked down the hallways. What if I'm just imaging things?

The morning when everyone gets up-Sivix's View

"Seoki!" We look "Kyi" His wand was inches away from him and clothes were burned slightly bruised up face. "Kyi!" "He was right something was going on I knew it there is still Tiverios agents still here no one here would hurt him" "Check his heart" "Where did they go ahh" "Seoki calm down" "Mimi they didn't hurt you did they?" "What" "Kyi first you need to let her heal you" "Amila" "I'm fine Hoseok but please lay back down so I can heal you properly" He sighs After that he grabs his wand. "Serios can you" "Of course I can Kyi" Serios grabs Kyi's wand and walks towards his office. Kyi stares at us. "It happened maybe after 2:40 before that happened Mimi was the only one awake but when she was I felt it no longer there like it vanished and it probably did but then around 4 they decided to reappear I couldn't make out who it was my mind is hazy forgive me" "Kyi just take your time" "They struck me with an attack when did they vanished and then I slowly felt darkness take over I know for a fact it wasn't one of our agents Thank You Mimi" He takes a sip "Wow" "Now you see I always want to make sure you guys have a least one cup of tea?" "Yeah this heals that pain in my head maybe now I can officially remember everything Carter is he still" "Locked up within here yes he's been onto the floor where Masris"  Yiv says "Like that will change anything," Kyi says

Serios returns with Kyi's wand. "It hasn't been tampered with which is great it's still bound to you" "Thank you Serios" "Mimi was telling us that Tiverios is still within Cleria" I say "Yeah how can we get them out and what if they go after someone next" Kyi says "Who would you think they go after?" "Probably Serios" Avios says  "Not going to happen," Kyi says "Serios is capable of defending himself however they already know that Serios has infromation on us they'll force it out of him upon seeing him and  I don't wanna that none of us want that" He touches his head. "Carter's is what connecting them all together," Kyi says "The pattern will still exist meaning I might be able to pull information from the main station you said that Iri is usually the one to oversee the cameras around here?" "Yeah, she handles that" Serios says "Perhaps I will need my team's help on this one" Then he looks at Amila she looks at him He smiles and kisses her nose. She touches it he laughs and walks away.

Celyios's Office

"Alright then sheesh Masris that guy" The door opens we look it was Kyi with his wand in hand. Then his eyes go halfway. "I need your guys' strength" Peris appears so does Xiros. "We're here to help you Kyi" He sighs "Alright here it goes"

Mimi's View

I grabbed my Sivris scrolled through to find Kyi when I did I paused no this could lead us into a trap. But to my shock, he was the one calling me. "Hey Kyi" "Are you safe?" "Yeah I'm in my room" "Carter has been let loose and he could be after you" "Let him then" My swords appeared "I will end him myself"

Xiros's View

"Well at least Kyi wanted our help it's a first" "How can you be thinking about that at a time like this" "But it's true" "We should find Kyi see if there's any way we can cut off Carter's route towards Mimi" "How do you..." "Don't argue with him" Peris says "Xiros lead the way"

Kyi's View

The bad thing they even took off the restraints that were around him. I typed the Hise Network and started walking. "Wait what if they're after Serios again?" Avios says "I'm with Serios no one hasn't come inside the research lab" I hear Leios say "Then I'm heading towards Mimi," I say The moment I appeared outside her door I grabbed his neck. "Screw you why don't you let me say hi to her" "Because she wants you to earn her trust the hard way" "Kyi" "Xiros follow me I'm going to need your help in making his prison cube even more special"

Masris's View

I walk out of my office but then I see Kyi and Xiros with Carter. "Alright in he goes" Xiros pulls out his wand out so does Kyi. They both point at the prison cube we made and then it becomes an even newer version Carter growls in ager. "We good?" Xiros says "Yeah," Kyi says "I'm going to check on Mimi and my team you handle Celiyos" "Got it" They both ran in different directions then they came back. "Wrong way," They both says then they ran towards their respective elevators.

Mimi's View

I sat on my bed sword aimed at the door. "Hello my dear it's me Xiros and I  were able to get Carter back into his prison. Are you alright?" It was indeed Hoseok I stopped my sword from floating and let the door opened there he stood in his usual suit wand in hand. "Glad to see you're alright," Kyi says "Noios Serios is without any injuries" "That is good and Mimi is safe as well I know Masris is the one to call out our task but this time I'm giving all of us one"