Hyrinx 14

Previous Writing's:Mimi's View

I held on to my staff and walked towards the main control room watched as it glowed up. I placed my hand on it and then before I knew it I was back to normal so was everything else. "I did it"

Kyi's View

She stumbles back I caught her she smiles and her eyes close. "Kyi" She vanishes "Kyi" "I sent her to her room"

May 31st

"Surprise!" We say "Happy Birthday Amila" "Y-You guys" She starts crying "I can't believe you guys would do this" We hug her "Come on blow out the candles Lilly" She wipes at her tears and blew the candle out "Yeah!!!" "Dibs on helping her cut" "No it should be me" In the end, it was Serios who helped her cut the cake since we all fought. "I love you guys so much thank you!" "You deserve it, Mimi" "Especially since we saw Hoseok pass out making the cake with Serios" "Stop that" I say "Kyi you helped make my cake" I blushed a bit "You're my dear" I say touching at my hair "I would do anything to make you smile Happy Birthday Amila" And I kissed her on her lips everyone cheered. I broke it.

"May nothing but the hope and the sun guide you towards victory my dear" "Hoseok just say may your life be filled with our love and the magic in you" "All of you stop you know it's not easy for me" She laughs I look at her she keeps laughing Then she smiles. "It's the thought of you saying I love you that matters which is what he did" She kisses my nose I blushed "Thank you, Kyi," She opens her gifts and then we toasted. "To Mimi!" "To Mimi"

After the party

"I hope that was cider in your guys' glasses" "It was Mom" We all laugh I turned around she held onto the gift I gave her the necklace that had a diamond angel wing that was purple. Sivix and Leios placed her gifts into her room. She sat there looking at it then she looks at the back and she instantly cried. "Hoseok" I placed the necklace on her and hugged her she holds onto me. "I told you," I say softly "You deserve it" "Hoseok thank you" "Now treasure is wearing treasures" She punches my shoulder I laugh "That was the dorkiest thing you could say Kyi but it was funny"

I held onto her hand as we took the elevator up to her room. "Well this where I shall say goodbye to you, my dear," I say kissing her hand She giggles "And farewell my beloved" "Would the two of you just freaking kiss and say goodnight my gosh it's like a play" We both laugh "You and Hise made my birthday the greatest one ever thank you Kyi goodbye" "Goodnight Mimi and your welcome"

June 2nd-Kyi's View

The alarm sounded followed by a thud as if something was placed on my dresser I open eyes just in time to see the slightest of purple and silver locks. I smiled clicked dismiss on my alarm and sat up. I got dressed walked out sipping on the tea wand within my sleeve.

I sat there. "Coffee" "No Tea" "Oh which one of you is into coffee?" "Noios or Serios," I say Hyrin and Myrios walk by then a few minutes there Mimi was in a dress which shocked even me. "Mimi?!" She turned around it was Soon Mi and Yui. "Oh my gosh she's wearing it" "Of course I'm you gave it to me as a gift Yui Iri told me it was you so thank you" "It's so beautiful on her" Mimi only smiles then waves goodbye to the both of them. "Bye me one I'm your best friend" Yui laughs "It was her birthday Soon Mi" "I want a dress like hers for my birthday" "I can arrange for that"

Sivix's View

"Whoa, what's going on?" The sky turned purple and black then it went back to blue. "What in the world?" "Lilly!" There Mimi suddenly appeared in the dress from earlier but she was now in her Panour Mode. "Lilly, Mimi!" She held out her hand then she laid down and she was no longer in her Panour Mode slowly she fell asleep.

"Lilly!, Mimi!!!!" Kyi kept pacing back and forth. The door opens there she stood. "Mimi!" Leios hugs her She hugs him with a smile " I'm alright Leios" She says "I haven't gotten used to my new form so it's draining me a bit" That's exactly what happened to Kyi and me when we reached our and now we have to protect Mimi this time. Dr.Isen looks at Kyi and me we nod.

Mimi's View

I walked towards the kitchen feeling better than I was earlier. I turned around Kyi and Sivix I stare at them. "We're just protecting because you know a team" I smile "You have to do a better way of lying Sivix" He sighs Hoseok grabs my hands they were warm it felt nice. "What happened to us when we got our Panour Mode is happening to you," He says "We can only protect you and help you find a way for it to not cause you so much damage" "Like how it did on the 24th" "Exactly" Hoseok says "We have to make sure what happened to us doesn't officially happen to you" "Losing yourself" "No hurt the ones you loved" "What" "Hoseok and me decided to spare while we're slightly drunk and we ended up getting cuts with knives on our legs Dr.Isen was able to help us recover from our drunken state and ever since that day Hoseok and I have decided to use our Panour Modes if it was necessary" "I see you don't what me to repeat history your guys past mistakes" "Yes which is why we can only help you control your Panour Mode"

Kyi's View

My heart hurts even seeing her suffer but Sivix is right we can only protect and help her and that is what we're going to do.