Hyrinx 23

Friday, June 24th

The sound of a piano echoes through my room I sat up and pressed dismiss on the alram. I decided to wear one of my favorite outfits that Dr.Isen made for me the one that says I'm not planning anything but I'm ready for anything. My door opens luckily I was dressed but when I turned there a rose in a vase was. "Oh?" I look at the note. Your like a rose you're beautiful and beloved by many however there are people who want to see you not grow. Me personally since seeing you in action you're meant to have the whole world and you're someone I wanna see grow. I love you Amila and I hope things go well for you as you're here with us. Love, Jung Hoseok

"Oh, Hoseok" I picked up the rose placed in front of the window as the sun shined brightly on it. "That was so sweet of him"

Sivix's View

"Oh?" "Kyi, you okay?" They appeared there Mimi was hugging him smiling. "Kyi thank you that so sweet of you"

Kyi's View

I smiled. "You're welcome Mimi also Good Morning" "You wanna come with us they're severing breakfast earlier than usual" "Yes I would love to" We laugh as we all got a table. We all turned around Mimi blushed and covered her mouth. "Haha wow it a burp like that you know you're good for a few hours" "Agents Kyi and Mimi to Maris" "Bye guys" I touched at her nose and dashed away towards the stairs. "Kyi how dare you get back here!"

5 seconds after I arrived there she was she punched at my shoulder then we walked in. "Good Morning to the both of you I have a mission for the two of you" After we're bierfed on we headed towards the elevator. The elevator opens. "Isn't that Dr. Yrises's big fail" "Yes it's" "In the same group as Dr.Lryis's big fail I guess failures have to stick together" I know she wanted to shout at them but this isn't a good place to be causing drama at. "The both of you need to stop may I remind you that he and Sivix have nothing but go on the dangerous mission for supplies for Dr.Isen and Iri" They both look shocked "Next time you should think twice before talking about an agent who's risked his life to keep us alive" It was now their floor she looks at us with a smile. "Have a good day Agents Kyi and Mimi" She bowed as the elevator closes going down to the main floor.

Noios's View

"Oh no," Kyi stood there with his hood up hugging Mimi who was crying. She looks at him. "Why can't they see what I see?" He wipes at her tears. "Because they're not you Sweetheart," He tells her "They're not Hise or Celiyos sometimes people don't always paint me the good guy" She looked at him "This isn't over" She says "After we come home we're talking" "Of course Mimi" "Good now let's find Iri and ask her for our Sivris before we leave for our mission" He looks at us then he smiles and follows Mimi.

"Something just happened," Sivix says "I hope Mimi can ease his pain this time" Then Sivix walks away Leios follows after him. "Hyung what about training?" "He'll be okay Noios" "Even so Serios I still worry about him"

Mimi's View

"Hold on tight" I wrapped my arms tightly around him. The doors open the moment it does the motorbike makes a charging up since then we're off. "Location map startup"

Serios's View

"He took his Motorbike" Maris sighs We ignored him and looked at how far they were away from their destination. This time I was the overseer of their mission I stood there watching it visually. Kyi, please be okay Mimi please be careful.

Kyi's View

My motorbike vanished back to Rivieit I looked at her. She taps at her Sivris then she speaks. "One of them is indeed from Tiverios and they're also one of the people who moved Carter to where he is now" "Anyone else" "The rest is just ordinary people" "If they pull the first move don't hesitate to defend yourself" "Got it"

Noios's View

We hear a noise an image pulled up Kyi's motorbike was here now. "Oh gosh" Maris says "Serios, Noios you two got this covered I have to go back to my office" "Of course Sir" "Please be careful you two this is your first mission without us" "Even though this is their first mission without us they'll be okay Yiv" "Espcailly since they've been known to have each other's back" "That is true"

Mimi's View

This looks like a place to enjoy a nice meal and a nice view of the sky. Kyi holds onto my hand as we approached the guy at the bar. We're being watched but I knew who it was and ignored this is your first mission without them, Mimi. I slowly calm down remembering Serios was the one viewing our mission.

"Hello, Kyi she's your new one" What? "No Sivix and I are still the ones handling them. Oh, he means missions thought he meant something else. "This time my mission is with her" "Well you go you two" He hands Kyi the case once more I sensed who's eyes were on us I ignored it. "Thank you Ilrios" Then he looks at me and smiles On our way home back to our team.

We walk out but Kyi turned around but I turned faster to catch the object thrown at us a dagger. He smirks at us. "Hello, Riveit's precious little heroes prepared to be crushed" Then we had to deal with him. He called for others but they were nothing then I heard a baby crying I look just in time to see the dagger going towards the crying child. "No!" I dashed towards and held the kid and felt the dagger cut my arm. "Crap!" "Sweetheart!" A barrier appeared. "Let's get out of here"

Serios's View

Then they appeared Kyi looks at her cut. "Mimi oh?" She didn't let go of the baby it stares at her with a smile. "Oh you're okay" Kyi's says