Hyrinx 22

Previous Wiritng 

"Serios" "Yes" "Is it possible that we can use our Sivris to transfer data onto the location system?" "Although to some it might seem impossible however in our case it's possible" "Mimi please be careful when doing that" "I will Hoseok I thank you for caring but I'll be able to do it" "Then you four-guard each other" Sivix says "We're not quite sure if Tiverios is planning something else just please protect each other I don't want any of you hurt" "Hyung" "I'm not repeating myself" "We understand Hyung we'll keep you update if anything comes up" "Good keep your Sivrises online" "Will do Hyung"

Yiv's View

"Alright, so where do we start?" "Kyi" "Yes my dear Mimi" She lightly blushes we only smiled. "Is there any way for you guys to check the cameras once more" "I'll do it" "I'm coming with you I have to check with Dr.Isen see if there's any info he might have on one of them" "Maybe that's they're next step"

Noios's View

"Maybe that's their next step" "Mimi please continue" "You know how Dr.Isen has all of our blood samples he might have some of Tiverioes I know he has my brother's he told me but since he has a blood sample of all the agents here he might have files on Tiverios meaning it would be easy to track their presence due to their blood sample" "So you're saying that they'll be after Dr.Isen because we or Myrios can track them down?" Serios says "Yes Hyung that is exactly what I'm saying" "Then we should stay on this floor," I say "Kyi you and Sivix guard Dr.Isen one of you has to be inside while the other guards the door"

Sivix's View

"Serios you and I will have to check the circuit boards on this floor" They both walked away I look at Kyi. "I'll stand it would be a change not let you handle all the kills" I laugh "Alright," I say

Mimi's View

Yiv looks at me. "What's up you need a hug?" I say He says nothing I smiled. "Don't worry Yiv things will work in our favor" I turned and looked at Avios touched the walls his eyes pink I look at Leios he as he had his Sivris on him he eyes gazed at the file given to us by Cyisrs.

Yiv's View

"Avios?" We all look He kept his hand on this one spot. "I think I just found something"

Noios's View

"I think I just found something" We hear Avios say "You did an aura is radiating from it," Mimi says "Yiv can you sense any life forces?" "No, but there is something definitely there" (Avios) "Alright how do we" (Leios) "I'll do it" "Mimi please be careful we ..." "I'll be okay I've got the greatest team in the whole world protecting me everyone set your sivris to 20%" Then we heard nothing else except the sound of something landing Mimi's feet on the ground.

"Mimi," Sivix says "Please careful it's wired I'm in front of Dr.Isen office and I feel it" "It must be because of Panour Modes," Kyi says "I can feel it as well, please be careful Amila" "Going further," She says "How is it on your guys end?" "We sense no kind of life but we do sense the aura" "If they're sensing it that means it has nothing to do with Panour Modes" "No it does Hoseok" Mimi says "The reason Hyung you and I are sensing it is because the fact that the auras we have it's like a psychic conception of some sort" "So you're saying someone with a Panour Mode to create a machine that transport from the main floor to where Carter is" "Yes"

"I'll go on the floor" "Serios" He looks at me and kisses me on my lips. "I'll be okay" "Serios I'm going to oversee you as you're on the floor" "Hyung you're guarding Dr.Isen door" "I'll be able to do both please be careful Jin" He walks towards the research lab there's an elevator that leads to where Cyisrs and Maris's office is. I smiled and to think I knew everything about his job.

Yiv's View

"Mimi" Avios and I look at each other as we both say that at the same time. "Guess we're all worried about her" Avios says "Yiv run an Ivris scan" "Of course Hyung?" "Ivris scan?" "Oh I know that," Mimi says "It's a method we can perform with our sivris to look for any kind of magical wavelength or presence" "You need to escape the serious Hyungs once in a while" "We heard that Mimi" She giggles "Hyung there's nothing except the machine itself" "Then it's likely chance they're in the city" "Meaning they knew"

"Jin-Hyung" "On the floor about to walk into the room where Carter is" "Proceed with caution" Kyi-Hyung says "Even with your Trises anything can happen if you touch or move in front of something" "If that's the case then Xrios and you weren't going easy with his prison cube" "I rather have Mimi worry less about her brother and more about being a skillful Sciyris" "Aww Kyi that's sweet" "Yeah considering she's your wi.." "All of you stop that please" "Haha he got embarrassed"

The moment the clock hit 4:00 pm everyone came in. "Mimi that's enough," Kyi says "People are coming in I don't want you to get caught" "You three leave that room and come to the main floor" "We read you loud and clear Hyung" "Serios" "Carter is still in his prison cube we regroup on the main floor"

Mimi's View

Dr.Isen's door opens Kyi stood there he smiled. I ran into his arms and hug him. "Hey Sweetheart," He says "You calling her that is making us think she's your wife" Kyi laughs and holds onto me. "You two I swear" Then Sivix looks at Serios and Noios who were talking not that far away from us, however, no one could make of what they were saying. "Alright let's discuss this later on" Sivix looks at us. "Get a room on the fourth floor and I better not find you guys asleep in each other's arm in a hallway" Sivix says  Kyi and I both laugh. "Have a good evening Sivix-Hyung" "Yeah yeah" He walks away with a smile on his face

"That's a first" "Oh yeah now he's decided to be more open with us" "Really"