Hyrinx 5

Saturday-April 25th

My eyes open and I gaze around I glance at the clock it was 9 am I got dressed and grabbed my card. Is anyone else awake wait I don't even know where anyone is oh well maybe they're out doing their own thing. I wonder if any of them have a family I winced I know I do and that maybe at one point I will have to hurt my brother. "Mimi!" I looked up Sivix and Kyi stood there. "Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm okay" "They're tears coming out of your eyes" "Oh" 'Are you sure' 'Thinking about what happened in the cafe' 'Don't' "Kyi what is she saying?" "How can you tell I'm talking to her telepathically?" "Whenever you talk to people telepathically you turn away from them" "Wow I didn't know I did that" "Is it someone who is on her radar?" "Remember what happened in the cafe" "I see," Sivix say He sighs Then he opens his eyes and he stares at me.

"Let take her with us," Sivix says "It's clear to me that she needs to be away from here she did she say how she wanted to visit her hometown let's take her there" "Doesn't she have bad memories there?" "Her new home is Cerlia Kyi however you can't keep one from their history so let us guide her to Sillios" "With what" Sivix pulls out keys Kyi stands there shocked. "Sivix" "Let's take his jeep" "No" "Alright who has it?" Glup speak of the devil there Noios stood there aww Serios has head resting on him cute. "Mimi" "Mimi wouldn't do that that unless she had gotten them earlier" "What are you planning Sivix?" "What gave it away" "Kyi's with you and he's in his casual suit"

"Okay, but Mimi's with us" "Sivix why do you want to take my jeep" "Kyi and I are taking Mimi to Sillios" That's kinda the truth but then it's not Kyi and Sivix were planning on doing something. "Serios are you okay?" I say approaching Serios I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Noios get Serios to Dr.Isen something not so good is wrong with Serios" "Serios" "Noios please" "You three just get back here before the next day" He carries Serios and runs towards Dr.Isen. "Nice job Mimi" "I wasn't lying Serios is not okay" "Then maybe you should be with Dr.Isen maybe the both of you can come up with something here take this to Noios" "I knew it!" I say "Just give it back to Noios" "Alright but this isn't over you two!"

The door opens. "Mimi hello" She throws something at Noios and he catches it was his keys. "I knew it!" "I know right," She says "They were planning something but they told me to give it to you" "Noios told me" I say "The moment I touched his shoulder I sensed it that something was not right but I don't know what it was but I think if we can get a scan reader I might be able to restore Serios's health to normal" She says "I'll do the scan but thanks to Noios he came here in time" Noios touches his head. "He's the oldest I'm just worried" "And he's also you're lover" "He is not he's just the eldest in the group" I laugh "Keep telling yourself Namjoon!" "I'll live it to the professionals" Mimi blushes "Did he" "Yes" "But I'm not a doctor" "But you are a Sciyris" "Oh"

Tuesday-April 28th

"So you're telling us that she's gone" "She could be just asleep" "She would've woke up by now" "Hyrin wait!" We look. "There goes Myrios" "Hyrin calm down" "I have to make sure Lilly is alright because not one of us walked with her" "Hyrin she's fine" "Lei no I'm worried ever since she told us about that day I haven't been able to not worry about her" "Hyrin this a Sciyris we're talking about" "But Lilly's" "Hyrin you're overreacting a leader should have hope and belief that things will be alright" "I guess you're but this is Mimi we're talking about what if she isn't alright?" The elevator opens and there Mimi was with Solia they both laughed and they spoke in a language I didn't understand. They hugged and Solia walks away. "Tvilos!" "Tvilos! Niva!" "Aww Oish!" Mimi laughs Solia smiles and keeps walking. Mimi smiles. She vanishes then appears by a couch. "Yurik" "Um?" "Let's go, Dude, you promised" "Oh Mimi are you sure you should be moving Dr.Isen told us you were narrowed in your heart" "Oh that I'm fine it was just a normal one but I did pass out because of how much of my magic" "Well a promise is promise"

"Yeah!" She says "Wow Hoseok's pissed" "Yeah his aura" "Easy dude you know she loves you" "Here how about we ask Iri to gives us information" "Yurik he's one of your normal magical users however his family is known for being knights who protect those who weren't strong enough to protect themselves" "Okay but what about Yruik himself does he a magical status the no one knows" 'Why the questions" "Hoseok got jealous because Mimi went to him" "Kyi have you heard of having more than one way to train with others?" "Yes" "That is what Mimi is doing she learning certain things from specific people you're one of those people" "Me?" "You'll find out"

Monday-May 4th

"So what's stopping us?" "Sivix" "I'm not made of magic not you do something" "I can't this beyond me" "Are you saying you.." "My what a group of annoying people you are" "I beg your pardon?" "Sivix stop" Suddenly alarms go off. "What is going on you idiots Find out!" Before they can move they were all knocked out. "What?" "I wouldn't move if I were you" "What?" There Mimi stood her hood was on her and she wore a mask that covered her mouth it was a griffin on it she wore an outfit that seems like it was custom made for her. Her gloves fingerless black with purple dragons on them her jacket had a dragon of white on her left and purple on the other sleeve. Her pants similar to her jacket and she wore a normal purple shirt. Black heeled boots totally looked nice on her. "Alright, this boring Lady just give me back my team" "Lady lady how dare you call me old" "I didn't you're a female like me" "You don't know what you're doing little one?" "Oh I do," Mimi says laughing "And it's having victory served to you on a silver platter" "What?" Then she trapped in a cage made of some kind of electric wave then the chains around were no longer around us.