Hyrnix 13

Kyi's View

I had to breathe and I had to calm down. Alright, the main control room it is but then I should see if they have anyone captured. Oh, I was right Soon Mi and Yui as much as I hate the two of them I have to. I pulled out my mask placed it and went into Panour Mode made my Sivris and wand visible. I transported near the door. "You will tell me what I need to know" "We honestly don't know" Soon Mi says That was a fact I've known these two for such a long time to know that neither of them hasn't step one foot into the main control room. "Kyi" "Mimi you've got your sivris that's great I would love to talk to you, my dear but there's something I have to handle" *bang* "Attack him" I snapped my fingers they all dropped down "Hello you two" "Kyi weren't you with your team" "No I didn't get left behind I knew something was up and I was right"

"They've got Dr.Isen's office blocked off we couldn't find about the research lab because we got held captive" Soon Mi says "It's alright you both are safe" "Iri we don't know where she is" Yui says "It's alright I think she went with my team to rescue Mimi" "Kyi what is going on?" "Mimi getting captured was just to get Hise away from Riveit and the city Tiverios has her and some of them have been working here hidden but I noticed something the number of people that went to where Carter was locked up then by the time I pieced it together I had to figure out which people to rule out but I didn't know where to exactly start"

Soon-Mi's View

"So I had to not say anything," Kyi says "For fear of losing anyone who actually represents Riveit but now I have to find them before they somehow get their hands on valuable info" Then he looks at the both of us. "Will the both of you be willing to find Hyrin and Myrios?" "You're asking us to aid you in kicking butt count us in" "Yui we have to be prepared for anything" "Yeah but we've got Kyi" "True but Soon Mi is right they'll do anything to stop you I want the both of you to place on your Sivris on and hold out your right hand"

Mimi's View

"Kyi Hello Kyi" Nothing I closed my eyes until "I'm here my dear" "Kyi please be careful and I love you" "I love you too Mimi What about you?" "Yiv Divoris!" "Thank you, Mimi" "Mimi how is Kyi?" "He's found Soon Mi and Yui in the main control room, however, the guys who captured them weren't aware that they can't open or turn on anything" "Haha that's my girls," Iri says "Baiting them into thinking your clueless girls when in reality you've been by my side" "He also says Dr.Isen office is blocked off and that Soon Mi and Yui are finding Hyrin and her team" "Tell Kyi that he should focus on making sure no one enters Dr.Isen office even the great doctor has files on everyone's weakness" "Will do Noios" I aimed my wand "Divoris" Leios looks at me shock I only smile the first time I'm using my wand in missions although no you could call it a mission. "Good luck my dear and be careful"

Kyi's View

"You too my love" "There you are" "You will pay for zapping us" I snapped my fingers once more. "It was more like a knockout snap anyways I've gotta better things to worry about"

Yui's View

"So how long is it suppose to last" "When we find Hyrin and Myrios?" "No, I mean that we have Kyi's power?" "No idea but it's protecting us" "It's pretty cool" "Yui you literally punched that guy in his face" "He attacked us first" "Yeah but you punched him Yui"

Dr.Isen's View

"Oh my goodness Kyi" His sudden appreance was something I was not expecting at all. "Hello Dr.Isen" "Shouldn't you be with Hise?" "Tiverios is on its way of controlling Rivieit they're looking for information but I've been told by Noios to protect you because you hold all the information to everyone weakness well not Mimi's" "What if that's the reason?" "That she was captured she was her way to delivering papers to you" "And where are those papers" "That red folder" He looks at me "She placed them into that red folder," I tell him

Hyrin's View

"You two are Iri's teammates" "Well she's actually my sister," Yui says Soon Mi looks at her "Soon Mi you didn't know," Yui says "That explains why she's always on you about everything you're Iri's little sister oh my gosh my best friend wow"

Dr.Isen's View

"Have you eaten Dr.Isen?" "No not since breakfast but I can't seem to move the door" "Two of Tiverios men is blocking the door I was able to enter because I transported into here" "That explains a lot" Kyi smiles and vanishes he then appears second later with food for me. "What about you?" "I'm more worry about you and anyone else who's part of Rivieit," He says

Mimi's View

 I placed my hand on my heart and close my eyes. "He'll be okay" I opened my eyes it was Sivix. "I'm not just worried about Kyi I'm worried about everyone I care about" I say "We'll get there soon Mimi" Serios says "There has to be something that can calm her down" Yiv says Sivix pulls something out of his pocket it was a music player with earbuds. He hands it to me I look at it. "I'm sure that might help ease your worries"

Kyi's View

Alarms sounded I smirked they did it. "Dr.Isen you're free to move around now" The door opens and the moment they did I went right into Panour Mode knocking out anyone. "Hyung!" Before anything could hit me nothing did come I look Sivix and I both stare in shock there Mimi stood she was like us. There she stood in her own Panour Mode with her staff in hand. Her eyes of purple and white filled with so much anger and power. "Die!" She threw her staff it hit so many of them then it turned around landed back into her hand. "Carter you tried and you failed"

Mimi's View

I held on to my staff and walked towards the main control room watched as it glowed up. I placed my hand on it and then before I knew it I was back to normal so was everything else. "I did it"