Hyrnix 6

"You don't know what you're doing little one?" "Oh I do," Mimi says laughing "And it's having victory served to you on a silver platter" "What?" Then she's trapped in a cage made of some kind of electric wave then the chains around were no longer around us.

"We're free" "What about her?" "Who cares our job here is not done" Sivix is right we still have to find where they're keeping the weapons made by Yuris is. "Serios can I see your tablet?" Well, that was random. "What are you thinking Mimi?" She holds the tablet and closes her eyes. "Mimi" She opened her eyes and smiled. "Thank you!" "Um you're welcome" "You have a digital view of the map however now look at it" He pulls it up they were dots in specific places. "Amazing" Serios says "She was able to give us locations of other people" "I wish I can sense their life force you know to be able to see their power and everything" "You'll get there Mimi we believe in you," Leios says "This actually helps us but should we break into groups?" "I don't know," Mimi says "There is seven of us" "Yes but what if we spilt the magic and brains" "What?" We all say

"One team will get Noios and Kyi the other will get Serios and Mimi" "Oh but why that way?" "Because it will be easier if we run into two bosses" "Are you saying there is more like that her" "He does have a point" We look at Mimi "I was only able to see if there are other people if there are two other bosses then they might use us being a group to their advantage but if we spilt it would be easier to find the weaponry" She lightly blushes "Also Kyi's power srix has grown since the day I met him" "Dude what the heck is your girl saying?"

"That I've ascended?" "English Kyi" Mimi nods I smiled "Into a greater threat?" She kisses my nose I lightly turn red but coughed. "Let's us spilt up Noios" "You two are adorable" "Alright let's do it" "What" "How is this going to work then" "We'll take Leios" Serios says "It would be less torture for him considering most of his training has been with the serious ones" "Torture" "You expect him to perfect well no one is perfect Leios will learn from his mistakes the logical way" "Okay you've got a person who can visually tell you where everything is and you've got the actual map" 'Seoki' 'Yeah' 'You mind if I kiss you?' "Of course you can" "Kyi what" She smiles and walks towards me kisses me on my lips. "Oh my gosh, you two" She breaks it. "Let's go this way," I say "What in the world was that a motivational kiss?" Sivix says "No, she just transferred her version of the map to me" "Through a kiss?" "You both have phones?!" "Yes but their phones can get hacked" 'That and because you're a magic being like me' 'You sure it's not also because you wanted to kiss me' 'That too' 'Please be careful Mimi' 'I will Seoki you as well especially when you have Sivix and Noios' 'Ha ha right alright we'll meet back at the plane if you get into something you can't solve you know what to do' 'Say Ikos with my eyes closed and you all will appear' 'Bingo see you're learning' 'Hehe alright Seoki you get back to your group you have the map' 'Right see you soon' 'Yeah me too'

Wednesday-May 6th

"It's been two days since they had that and mission now they're fighting" "No it looks more like training" 'It's too noisy here but going outdoor is sometimes noisy too with the cars and stuff' 'How about we just lounge' 'You lounge it will be my first time' "Different day I have to remember you're not in just Hise" "Yeah but you guys get to do the fun stuff" I laughed and continued to laugh. "Kyi watch out there's a couch with a person on it go to the left" I landed on an empty couch and laughed. "That was too cute," I say wiping my tears "Too cute for my heart was not expecting that wow" "Kyi be more careful he would've killed you" "Oh Sivix was on that couch you're right and then laughing on him thank you Amila" "If she didn't save you I honestly would've killed you" I laugh "See you two around" "Go sleep in your room Yoongi" "And you two get a freaking hotel" I laugh.

"But really that was too cute," He says "I'm going to get a drink you want something?" Alright time to me don't be like yourself. "Malibu Rocker" "Alright" "You did the right thing" He kissed my cheek. "I love you the way you are Amila" I blush "Just you're legit that guy" "I see" "Hoseok it just when I first met you were this guy that can easily snap something into shreds and also a guy who will go into murder mode the moment someone hurts what he loves" "You're actually right" "Really?" "Yeah behind all this toughness is a softie who loves to be the hopeful existence in his loved one's life, however, being nice doesn't always end right in my favor so I turn into the evil person when I need things to go my way" And on that day I learned something from Kyi that will always keep me remembering what kind of world I live in.

Tuesday-May 12th

Thank you, Kyi. I placed my gloves on and zipped up my boots. You helped me realize something. I zipped up my jacket and grabbed my card made it vanish. That in order for things to go my way I can't hesitate. I grabbed my mask. To not be scared to ruin someone's world to not be afraid to show I'm the winner. I placed my mask on and walked towards the door. To challenge those who think they can treat me like trash to those who think they test my patience. I opened the door and closed it. Which is why I will be no longer afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I placed my hood on. And that is the fact I'm not the average girl you see on the streets.

"I can't believe we fell into this trap" "I can't contact anyone even worse Kyi's not able to use his power" "What about his you known thing he has with you know who" Lyrik looks at us and smirk. "Whatever trick you little Rivieit runts think you can do give up I have you trap weak and.." Alarm flares. "No impossible there is no way you guys stop whoever that is" They were knocked out. "Yeah not going to happen" "Hyrin" "You guys alright?" "Yeah we are" "As much as I wanna hurt the guy there's someone who's a better fit for the role fo taking him down we'll rescue the others and get an Uier home going" "What after them" "Yes sir" "Now I'm angry" "You should be you're about to get your arse beat"

"By what you guys I'm not worried about as for whoever they are talking about I'll take them down" "Hey Lyrik what's the first rule of being a person in a battle" "Always watch your back what" We all smiled at each other. "Very funny you runts but it's not going to work" "Really it's working by my view," A voice says "Who said that?" "I rather not you seem not fit to see whom it's" "I will kill you" "Cute however that is not going to happen" "Why because you're the police ha funny" "No because I'm your worst nightmare" He hit the wall and fell down. He coughs "Coward fight like a man" "Funny I'm not a man" A staff appears like a boomerang hit Lyrik in the face and landed in its owner's hand. He stands up there Mimi stood smirking her hood down not on her head.

"I'm actually a girl," Mimi says "Also Hi Carter" He stands there. "You don't look like someone I know" "You're supposed to be my brother you're weak" "I wait did you just" She smirks "No way Amila" "It's over Carter" "No it's not you can join us you don't have anyone right you can join us" "No thanks" Mimi says "I got a team and apparently I'm about to kick yer arse for taking over Rivieit" "Rivieit are evil Amila they're rotting your brain?" "Did you even look for me?" "Oooh" "Did you even try to see if you can find any information about me ever since I was 14 I was the only child but only to find out the hard way that I've got an older brother did you even at least try to look for me you" He was silent.

"You wanna know what I've been through Big Bro losing parents losing the house I grew up losing all hope for being alive I thought there was no such thing as happiness I have to leave Sillos behind I have everything that belonged to my parents on my shoulder you have no idea what I've been through but it all changed when I met Hise even more awesome I met a guy who will love and care for me like how mom and dad cared for me I don't wanna know what you've been through and I honestly don't care because if you knew I existed you would've found me the easy way instead you use tricks and probably illegal methods you're telling me Rivieit are evil Bro they're the reason I'm still alive don't even try to say anything to change my mind because as far I know the only family I have is Rivieit not you this is the end for you Carter"