Hyrnix 16

Friday, June 3rd-Kyi's View

"Sweetheart," I say "Becuase now we can go home as winners but really could you please remove the dagger it's interfering in my chances of hugging you" I chuckled she's the same age as me and yet she's got a kid-like presence however with her power it makes her a challenge to others then there's her Panour mode. I picked up the mug. A stack of books is all I saw I placed my mug down and grabbed them. "Thank You Seoki" "Sweetheart" "Hi!" She smiles "Dr.Isen room we go!" "Hello, Dr.Isen!" "My that is a lot of books" "Iri gave them in case, however, I can't read right now because Hyrin's got me on no training hyike," She says "Wednesday I'm back into being the sciyris everyone knows"

Serios's View

I look at the thing Hyrin gave. "How should I know I'm not a techy wiz I'm a health wiz" But yet you've given me this file on Mimi's injuries are you saying that we design her something that will ensure she has minimal damage or are you asking me to see if there's way to aid how much energy she uses for each attach charge? I knock was at the door. "Hello Serios!" "What's with the symbols on you?" "Hyrin's got me on training hyike" "I don't like those either Kyi gave it to all of us when he saw that we're not ourselves because we overworked ourselves when does your end" "Wednesday but it doesn't stop me from making anyone tea so here you go?" "Thank you, Mimi" "See you soon Serios!"

Sivix's View

I opened my eyes and yawned. I look at the table and smiled. "Thank you Mimi" I sat up picked up the mug and sipped.

"Don't you think placing her on training hyike was a bit too much?" "I was doing as I was told" "Eh Dr.Isen was the one?" "No Kyi" "Eh Kyi you let him overpower you?" "He's worried about Amila's health not to mention her mental health did you forget her brother is locked up here and that he's bad news she also just came back from alone getting him" "But Hise was with her" "She told Hise she would handle her brother while they get the file drive Hoseok came to not as worrying about as a teammate but worrying about her as her mate when she wakes up Wednesday it will vanish"

Serios's View

"Hey" I jumped "Oh Noios it's you" "You just got back and they've already given you a file" "No it was Hyrin"

Noios's View

The door opens. "Serio Hi Noios" "Hello Kyi" "Hyrin give you the file?" "So this is from you?" He sighs and his eyes go to half closed. "I'm just worried about her I know she can handle herself but there are things that can easily break her and even if she does have me or us or Hyrin and her team there will be always times where the smallest thing can hurt her I wanna prevent what happened to her yesterday from happening again" Kyi says "The bracelet you guys made it helps her a lot especially when she goes into her Panour Mode now she trains with Sivix and Me she's able to manage the punch it brings but when it comes to when she's not using her Panour Mode and using her own magic it's draining her energy to move an object that is able to make her use less of her energy in attacks charge up but also cancel out the damage she receives from attack charge up"

"The bracelet all you just told me we can do for the bracelet it will still giver her that fighting edge" Serios says "I get that for you right now in an hour she won't be roaming around the place" "Good and then she'll get it back when she goes off training hyike and speaking of that was placing her on training hyike your idea" "She needs all the rest she can get" He says "I kept hearing her thoughts she felt guilty about her brother causing everyone trouble and that she wanted to train even harder to probably place an even bigger barrier around the city or Rivieit also that dagger to her chest, even more, a health issues that would not play at an advantage if she was to train" "Kyi" "Yeah" "I see why you do the things you do you're welcome to roam the research room any day" "Thanks Serios oh there she goes, Sweetheart!" Then the door closes with a soft click.

"Each day I'm learning something new about all of you," Serios says "It's amazing what conversations could do was there any specific reason you came by Noios?"

Kyi's View

"Kyi and Xiros it's your night due to the stunt you both pulled half and half however you guys handled it is to be discussed with the two of you"

Mimi's View

I smile at the both of them they both were amazing my mom's and my beloved's aside from my dad's messenger bag this is also things I treasure. I can't wait until Wednesday until then I can only rest. I turned off my light pulled the covers around me and watch as sleep took the wheel.