Chapter 19

(The same sunday evening of Pooja)

Abir P.O.V.

Mishti just went to Bring coffee for us. She slept after completing her work as she was really tired. She is working since yesterday for the Pooja. I didn't disturbed her when she was sleeping I did my work.

Rajvansh company which is owned by Maa needs some attention even though Maa didn't asked for it I know she needs to put extra effort now in the company but she can't she is getting old, her body is tired. I think I should help her. But me and help maa. Our relation isn't so good now. Atleast I can appoint few men's to help maa indirectly. I have all news of Maa's company even though she doesn't tells me. I wish me and Maa had a good relation then I would have handled everything smoothly.

I read all the paperwork of the company there is something which needs to be changed. I saw Mishti coming inside I kept the papers aside and sat on the chair.

"What were you reading Abir?"

She asked while keeping the tray on table and sitting on the chair.

"Papers of Maa's company"

"You and Rajvansh company? Why suddenly?"

I took the cup in my hand and answered

"Aise hi. Actually the company is on good terms but it can be better"

She took her cup in her hand while I sipped my coffee.

"So help maa"

"Mishti you know mere aur Maa ki nhi banti. We have a cold war"

"Why? May I know reason"

Once again I sipped the coffee

"Hr sawal ka jawab nhi de skta me tumhe. Sorry"

She looked at the coffee mug in her hand and then smiled

"It's ok. Then what about Maa's company?"

"I will try something"

"What about me helping her?"

"Why would you? No need"

Again I sipped my coffee while she has not even sipped her coffee for once she doesn't has anything too hot she let the coffee cool and then has it.

"Aree I am her daughter I can. And there is a need"

"How will you? You don't even know anything about her company?"

"You will teach me. I am sure you know each and everything about her company"

"Mishti Maa ko pata Chala to?"

"She will be happy that her son is helping her"

"Mishti this isn't a joke"

"Who said I am joking?"

"Very funny. After dinner I will make you aware about everything in her company"

My cup was half with coffee while her was still filled

"Hmm"

She took her first sip of coffee and said

"Abir will you be ok with me not making dinner today I mean will you eat the food which was there for lunch?"

She might be tired to make food so she is asking so. I can manage for one day.