Chapter 21

Abir P.O.V.

From morning I am noticing Aarav he is not being himself. He is lost somewhere. I guess something is bothering him but what? Any family problem? Yesterday he was with Myra did something happen between them?

"Aarav"

"Ha bhai"

I went to him keeping a hand on shoulder I asked

"What happened? Something is bothering you"

"Nhi bhai aisa kuch nhi hai"

He said not looking into my eyes which confirmed my doubt.

"Don't try to lie. Chal bata kya hua hai"

"Kya batau bhai me? Aur kaise batau? Mujhe khud kuch samajh nhi aaraha hai. I am blank. Kis pr bharosa karu kis pr nhi kuch nhi pata"

"Hua kya hai Aarav?"

"Hua ye hai ki Myra is a prostitute"

He said almost screaming and giving me a shock.

"Aarav think before you speak. You are talking about a women, she is someone's daughter"

"Nhi pata bhai. Mujhe kuch nhi pata hai"

His eyes were wet, he was genuinely confused and broken.

"Kal kuch hua? Why are you saying so?"

"Kal party ke baad...

Flashback:

Aarav and Myra came to the parking lot after enjoying the party fully. Aarav opened the car's door for Myra, she was about to sit when a man holded her by elbow and pulled towards himself.

"What about a pleasurable night sweetheart?" He asked making Aarav boil in anger. Aarav was about to punch that man but Myra frees herself from the strangers hold and asked Aarav to not pay any attention to it. She was looking scared.

As if she would cry the next second.

"Ohh so aaj iska number hai. Bro once you are over with her tell me I would love to make her scream my na.."

Before that stranger could say further Aarav punched him hard on his jaw which resulted in bleeding.

"Man control... She is a slut. It's her work to please us men. Take it cool man"

Aarav held the man by his collar and said

"Don't you dare to say any single word against her. She is not that cheap"

The man, made Aarav loose his hold in the collar and said

"This is Mumbai bro, if we were currently in delhi I would have proved it to you that she a nothing but a whore"

Aarav again punched that man but that man just smirked and said

"You still need to learn few lessons"
And left from there.