Chapter 28

Abir P.O.V.

Opening my eyes due to voice of parrots I glanced at the other side of bed but it was empty, turning my head Mishti was searching for her towel to go and freshen up.

"Wifey what's the time?"

I asked still lying on bed in half sleep mode.

"Six"

She replied, grabbing her towel and some clothes.

"Umm ye parrots itna kyu chilla rhe hai?"

"Wo unke khana khtm hogaya please will you refill it till I change and come"

"Ok"

Getting up I searched for there food in our room while she went in to change. After few minutes of real struggle I found the packet of there food, walking in balcony I saw birds waiting for the food, some flew away looking at me, while others just shifted giving me space to refill the bird feeder, birds are smart.

As I was pouring the food in feeder some birds were staring at me and than at the food as if trying to tell 'jldi kr wrna tere haath ke saath kha jayenge' to save my hands I did it quickly and hanged the bird feeder. I didn't move from balcony but stood there, the birds started to eat there food without any fear of mine.

Taking few seeds in my hand I waited for a bird to come and eat food on my palm in a minute a parrot sat on my hand to eat the food. He ate food glanced at me than again ate food. I heard the bathroom door opening and than my wife's footsteps, she arranged her towel and walked towards me. As she was in sight the parrot flew away,

Mishti looped her hand around my elbow and stood there resting her head on my shoulder.

"I love them"

She said staring at the birds eating grains, putting down the seeds in my hand I holded her hand firmly.

"Even I love them"

For next few minutes no one spoke anything, we just stood there holding each other,the peaceful silence accompanying us, the birds chirping, the morning weather everything was perfect.

"Exotica" I looked down at her

"Hmm"

She looked up at me waiting for my words

"You are beautiful"

Smiling she muttered thanks, turning towards her I rested my hand on her cheeks, she glanced at me and than downcasted her eyes.

"Braveheart"

Humming in response she looked up at me

"Your eyes always speaks something to me"

"And what do they say?"

Her question made my brain work at its fastest Speed and it arrived at a answer
Love! Nooo Abir this is not happening. Love is not between us. Whoever I have loved always left me, I don't want to loose Mishti not on any cost.

"Don't know" I replied staring at her hairs as I can't say truth looking in her eyes.

"All right go and change we have to go for cycling"