Chapter 30

Before starting the chapter I would like to talk about something.

Many of you want Abir to realise his love as soon as possible, he should quickly propose his wife. But no! Please understand its his characteristic, he has his own fears and insecurities. Somewhere in his mind he knows he loves Mishti but he is not ready to accept the fact cause he has fear of losing her.

He isn't someone who takes decisions quickly expect business. He thinks about everything too deeply. Mishti is a charcter who is very clear with what she wants, how she feels, so it was easy for her to understand her love for Abir.

But Abir is opposite to her, he needs time. I know he doesn't has patience but we do have. So please let everything happen on the time it's alloted.

No more boring! Here you go!!

Abir P.O.V.

Who is knocking the door in the morning itself!!

"Mishti open the door"

"You do it please"

She said while detaching herself from me, lazy girl. Getting up I went to and opened the door which revealed Rajashri maa.

"Maa aap iss waqt humare kamre me?"

Listening to word maa mishti sat up straight as she felt it was Meenakshi maa but sighed when she realised who it was.

"I hope I didn't disturb you both"

"No never please come inside"

There was some eye talk going on between mother and daughter which I couldn't understand.

"Maa go and sleep"

Said Mishti, what happened to her why is she being rude to maa,

"Mishti why are talking to maa like this? Behave yourself"

I said in a little stern voice as she should understand this isn't the way to talk with parents.

"Before marriage I use to massage her body for once a week but since you both got married I didn't massaged her"

Said Maa, telling about what is happening between these two

"So do it today" I advised

"That's what I was saying to her but she didn't agree"

"What's there in it to not listen braveheart. Just let her do what she wants"

Mishti just nodded her head in yes while maa quickly sat on the edge of bed and asked my wife to sit before her. Obeying her mother's order Mishti sat on floor resting her back to the bed while maa started to massage her head.

"Maa I missed this so much"

Said Mishti, if she wanted a massage she could have asked me I would have definitely massaged her head.

"Mujhe pata hai meri Gudiya Rani"

Completing maa kissed Mishti's cheeks, no maa you don't have that right. It's only me who is allowed to kiss My Braveheart.

"You both continue I will have shower till than"

After having shower when I walked out there was scene which was enough to make me horny. Few buttons of Mishti's night shirt were open revealing her milky shoulder and bit of her sexy cleavage.