Chapter 6

Mishti P.O.V.

The date made me remember that Abir's birthday is in next 2 weeks. I need to plan a surprise for him, after all it's his first birthday after our marriage. And I will make it special.

But what should I plan?? How will I surprise him? One thing is clear I will make his favorite dishes by my hands and will not allow anyone else to touch it.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realized when I entered the office.

Talking about office it's pretty much big . The place is damn expensive. It is modern office, the walls were occupied by quotes, some absolutely beautiful paintings. The paintings were amazing as if someone just poured their soul to it. If the owner allows me I will definitely love to buy it.

 If the owner allows me I will definitely love to buy it

It's just like my dream.

Under one umbrella with Abir, rain pouring all the love it has and the moon shining in the sky blessing our love.

Abir my love, the one that I want to be when it's raining, the one I truly desire.

The interior is really good and it seems like owner has personally assisted it. If he had so much interest in company 2 years back then what happened now??? Idiot.

One thing caught my attention was when I was entering my entry in register it showed almost 20 to 30 people presence but coming in office hardly 2-3 peoples are present. What the hell they take salary for not coming and marking only thier presence.

This really needs to be stopped. I introduce myself to the remaining audience and start to find my cabin.

Here Nishant comes and helps me he is head of marketing and is working from past 1 year.

Showing me my cabin he said

"Make yourself comfortable here no need to take stress as the boss arrived her at Saturday and he won't be coming for next whole month. "

"Thanks may I know something more about company and the owner?" I asked politely.

He told me ongoing 1 or 2 projects of company which file is there on my table and about the owner he only knows his surname

"Mr. Rajvansh" and everyone addresses him as "sir".

Don't even think of Abir because the business he would run would be top 5 list always. The company dealing with loss can't be Abir's or kunal's.

Nishant left.

Opening the files in front of me I read the company's name

"Kabir industries".

Reading the document analyzing it I found that someone has changed few numbers purposely to get the profit for him/ her, making the company suffer loss.

But who can be??? I need to find it out. Glancing at the clock I saw the time it's lunch time coming out of my cabin I look at other only 4-5 people are there asking the reason of others absence