Chapter 32

Abir P.O.V

Opening my eyes I realized we were cuddling eachother I loved it but what about her, she is going to blast once she wakes up. It's good to pretend sleeping before she opens her eyes. I felt her move out of the bed, it hurts ok it really hurts she didn't even touch me, otherwise she would daily wake up run her fingers through my hairs and leave not before giving me a cheek kiss.

I opened my eyes as I heard the bathroom door being closed, she went to bath, wait bath isn't she going for cycling? She woke up late.

She is really upset! It's going to be super hard! She has all rights to be angry at me and I am ready to pacify her.

Ohh! We had a fight!

That's cool. I loved that she didn't behave mature and understanding yesterday instead fought with me. I hate it when she doesn't fights with me for attention or for my time. She doesn't has to understanding and mature always.

I am there to take all her drama and tantrums.

She came out of bathroom in a emrald green embroidery dress, I just noticed her every action minutely, she is so fucking tasty! I wish right now I could just grab her and eat her out. Making it more impossible for me to control she is blushing. God!

In a second I was behind her, caging her in both hands of mine, I started peppering kisses on her shoulder. She tried to get away earlier but than gave in as she was lost in my touches. I love the effect I have on her. Her smell was intoxicating leaving me with the greed of more and more. Her head fell on my chest with eyes shut enjoying the moment. I grazed her skin with my teeth to which she let out a moan.

Aahh! Those lips are mine to capture. I turned her towards me roughly, her eyes opened due to sudden change of events. Rubbing her lower lip with the thumb, how much I love to spoil her lipstick! Glancing at my lips she stared at me, her lips twitched, her palm rested on my chest, is she making an move forgetting her anger. I am loving it.

I waited for her to do what she wants, she pushed me away and gave the most seductive look ever! Gosh! I am gone!

"Mr. Rajvansh I am still upset with you try something better" and she left leaving me flabbergasted.

Now you see Mrs Rajvansh what I do. It would be you asking me to stop!

For that you have to bath first Abir! Go and bath. I took my own time to bath, today I won't rush for work as I know I have to spend my day pacifying her.

What could help?

I don't know!

Than who knows, Abir you are her husband you should know!

How will I know she is upset with me for very first time.

Flowers! Everyone loves flowers except few people with allergies. As far as I know she doesn't has allergy of any flower so it could be a good start.

Calling jugnu I told him to bring flowers from the nearest flower shop. As he went ketu came in,

"Good morning bhai"

"Up so early?"

"I am coming with you to office"

I glanced at her she was wearing a pencil skirt ending above her knees with a white shirt and a black jacket on it,