Chapter 31

Hi!

Sorry for being this late actually there were lot of guests in our house so couldn't draft for many days.

I want share a good news with all of you,

I have written a book Pieces of Past which is available on Amazon and many other websites in paperback and Kindle edition.

You can also gets its free ebook version on draft to digital, Barnes and Nobles

No more boring here's the chapter!

Abir P.O.V.

Everyone else left to Mishbir's house after breakfast for Pooja while I have to deal with my wife and her questions.

When we woke up she was doing all the things that could turn me on. But I ignored her we have to perform pooja today and maa said no romance!

I was more excited for the surprise than she was, I can't wait to see her reaction, her smile.

Disconnecting the call of Aarav, I moved in our room only to see her sitting all sad.

"Braveheart! What's wrong?"

I asked as I sat beside her on the bed, as a answer she is nodded in no. Why these girls can't speak out there problem after being asked once? Why do we have to ask them same question so many times?

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"You"

"What did I do?" I asked being baffled

"Why are you ignoring me since last night? Whenever I come close to you, you try to get away from me. And I am not able understand reason behind this."

This girl! When did she started overthinking?

"Come here you idiot, give me hug" I said to her opening my arms for her to come forward. Giving in she embraced me, stroking her hairs softly I answered,

"I just had some important work, I am sorry if you felt that way. I was just stressed" I lied to her as I can't tell the the real reason.

"Stressed about what?"

She questioned coming out of my embrace,

"Work" I again lied to her well this isn't a lie, a lot of work is pending.

"Don't take so much stress. It's not good for health"

Suggested my caring wife who was sad few minutes ago, she was back to her position of clinging me.

"Ya I won't" I said to her not at all meaning it. If I will not take stress of what's going on in my company than who will, My Ex?

Shut up Abir! Stop mentioning useless people.

Noticing the time, according to plan it was time to ask her get ready.

"You want to know about surprise right?"

"Obviously"

"Than get ready" jumping out of bed she said

"In five minutes"

"Ok"

I know she is going to take time so I sat on my chair and started to work,