Chapter 8

The most awaited part is here.

******

Abir P.O.V

Maa, ketu and Nanko shouted 'Happy birthday' at the top of their voice, which broke my trance actually ours.

Her eyes speak to much, more than her lips.

I forgot about my Birthday.

Yaa it's my Birthday but from past 3 years I didn't celebrated it in a very royal manner.

I just wish she hasn't planned anything big.

Giving attention to Family members they were waiting for me to cut the cake .

The cake didn't look professional so it meant someone has made it at home but who??

First let's eat and see..

I blew the candles, everyone started singing Happy birthday song.

Taking a piece of cake made Ketu and Nanko eat it. When I was going to feed maa I realized she has diabetes, I was going to take my hand back when Mishti said

"Cake is sugar free"

How can she read my mind? Till now I am not able to do it for anyone.

My mind was easy to read for my baba. He use to understand me like no one could.

I feed the remaining piece to Maa I was going to take another to piece while Ketu, maa and Nanko feed me the cake.

The cake was really good in taste.

So who made it?

Nanko and cooking? no way!!

Ketu can't cook so we'll.

Maa never made a cake she always use to order it.

Mishti yes she made it hence she knows that it is sugar free.

Taking a piece of cake I moved towards Mishti.

While feeding her cake when my fingers touched her soft and plump lips.

They are way too soft even soft then cotton.

She also feed me cake and mouthed Happy birthday.

In some time

The cake was given to all of us in plates with spoon. The cake was yummy. It felt as if someone poured all the love they have.

Finishing everything all headed towards their respective rooms while this girl moved with Maa. She daily looks after Maa's medicine and all.

She took time today more than everyday. Is this girl really planning something.

I don't want her to get hurt but what if she invites to many people. I don't feel good around many peoples.

Till now she has never done anything which would make me feel uncomfortable except her Alexa.

What kind of songs that Alexa plays?? Really love making song??

I am here waiting for her to come. I don't know why I wait for her but the idea of sleeping before she comes doesn't go well with me.

And here she is with a beautiful smile on her face.

Beautiful abir really you have gone nuts.

She started setting her things for sleep. She daily gets up before me. I don't even realize when her alarm rings. Because I am person who wakes up at the slightest sound.