Chapter 7

Hi guys

One update and story completed.

I can do that beautifully.

But I want every step to be shown in detail.

I believe love stories should be in detailed manner.

So please support. If you have some suggestions give me.

If there is any improvement needed then also tell me.

Mishti's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I joined the office. I have changed many things in office. New sets of employees are working the old CFO was corrupt so I chased him also out.

Mr. Rajvansh talks to me daily in office time . He never calls me in other hours so nice of him.

The company is successful in getting one more project in these 2 weeks.

I have discussed with Kuhu about decorations of tomorrow. And the decoration will be according to Abir's like and dislike.

No not everything will be black, white and blue. I have said to include pink as it was his favorite but when that witch left him he did not mention it as his favorite color.

The food will be made by me and Maa.

Kunal has invited everyone.

Now sitting on my chair in my Cabin I am looking at the gift of Abir I will give. I just don't know whether he will like it. I collected it while coming to office.

My thoughts broke when my phone rang and it was Mr. Rajvansh .

Doesn't this man has any other work??

"Good evening sir"

"Mishti what about the upcoming project is the presentation ready?"

This man didn't bad any interest in company before I joined I now and he is calling me to ask about updates.

"The presentation is almost ready sir but one question may I ?"

"Yes angel go ahead"

Now what is this angel why so sweet name ???

God did you give all the idiots my address??

"Why this angel word?"

"Because you are an angel" is this guy flirting with me.

"Stop flirting with me. I am married ok"

Oops I just blurted out my truth. But its ok I know his company needs me so he wont fire me but will definitely stop flirting .

"But your form says you are not married"

"That's because I applied before my marriage"

"Then you should be on your honeymoon and not here, do you share a normal relationship with your husband?"

Honeymoon I don't know anything about it so sorry. If we didn't had sex on our first night it is ok for me and Abir both. Whats abnormal in giving time to each other to get connected through soul.

"Sir isnt that to personal? And what's wrong if i didnt wanted to have sex on my first night?
I want time to understand him, his behavior,his likes-dislikes,etc what's wrong here?
What's ab normal here?
Husband and wife should always be friends first and we are doing that.
I need some time and he is giving me time that's it.
And I feel getting emotional and mentally connected is more important than getting physically connected. "