Chapter 20

Abir P.O.V.

Getting up, I went to cycling with her like yesterday. But today I took money with me so that she isn't compelled to pay. After breakfast we are suppose to go at construction site of NGO. I always try she doesn't go alone as there almost men's are present who would stare at her like they would rape her. And I don't like anyone eye fucking her.

We didn't had a race today we were going very slowly towards house as the atmosphere was more attracting.

Once home we got ready, had breakfast and moved towards NGO in my car with me driving and she sitting beside me. It didn't take much time to reach as it was early time traffic is less at this time compared to any other time in day.

Mishti wore a purple anarkali with golden border and embroidery. The suit hid her curvy body, which indeed made me sigh in relief. Yet she was looking alluring and hot.

I didn't let her talk to any men there even though it was supervisor or anyone. It wasn't because I thought she couldn't talk to them but it was because of the stares I didn't let her talk.

The supervisor told us about the progress, and everything was on time and perfect but today and tomorrow was considered as holiday so many labour didn't arrive making the work late.

Me and Mishti decided to take a look at the whole construction going on. Proceeding further we saw the first floor was very open and large as according to Mishti's plan ladies will be working here. Going ahead we found few rooms which will work as cabin for the others who will work here.

The second floor was made for storage and other things. The basement was left all open with 2 door and few Windows as according to the plan exhibitions or other function will take place here. The supervisor left we both thought to go to first floor where Mishti's cabin was there. We didn't saw it as we wanted it to the last thing to be seen.

There was a glint of happiness in Mishti's eyes, of course it would because NGO was her dream which is becoming true now. I was about to open the door of her cabin but then realized it's her, so backing off I asked her to open the door. She did it happily. Inside it was nothing special, it was just a room made by bricks and cement with 2 chairs. But for Mishti it was important and beautiful, she took slow steps inside, halted for few seconds then she took view of whole room and then turned towards me.

"Abir this would be our cabin"

"Our?"

"Hmm. I can't give you any other cabin as I don't have it. Do you have any problem in sharing cabin with me?"

"I am sharing my room, family, life with you what problem would I have to share a cabin?"

"Do you regret it?"

"No, not at all. And make that clear in your mind."

"Hmm"

She was about to sit on the chair but I didn't let her because it was having a little dust on in which would spoil her beautiful dress. Taking my handkerchief I removed the dust from both the chairs then we sat on it.

The conversation went on of both of us related to NGO. I came to know that she has lots of plan in her mind which she wants to apply in NGO and no doubt I will help her.

Will I able to give time to NGO?

I am already busy in my own works, then the textiles would be new work added. I barely get time at home how will I get time for NGO? Tough!! Everything is hard. I need to give time to NGO it's very close to Mishti's heart. She started planning now that I will join her in her cabin and all, I wish I had the power to present at many places at once like Lord Krishna had. I want a doraemon who would help me with his gadgets.