Chapter 2

Mishti's P.O.V

Atlast I removed my anklets unwilling to my wish as  I don't want him to get disturbed in sleep.

And finally it's 6 o'clock. Maa said that everybody will be there for breakfast by 7:30 am. And it is my FIRST RASOI. So I shouldn't be late I have prepare something eatable. First get ready Mish.

I didn't got any sleep at night as my dear husband came around 12 and because of new place I can't even sleep peacefully for at least 6 hours.

What about sleeping in afternoon?

Mish it's your first day and today itself you are gonna sleep at afternoon!!!

I will ask Maa about it.
Nooo what will I say her why didn't I slept at night because I was busy with my Husband.

Today I will manage without sleeping.

Getting up I am confused what should I wear, saree or a dress?

What will Abir prefer seeing me in?
Saree I think so. Going towards my huge bags I struggle to select a saree atlast I selected a saree.

Now what about jewellery??

Opening other bag I found it is full of jewellery only. Now what will go with the saree? I shouldn't wear heavy neckpiece, otherwise it will look over.

I took pearl earrings and 4 Bangles that's it enough for the day.

Taking all needed items I went to shower.
I was on my half way of bath when I heard a knock on the door.

Now what, he didn't let me sleep and now I can't even take a proper shower or what.

"Coming in 5 minutes" I replied

The knocking stopped.
Thank God it stopped.

Finishing it as early as possible I run out of bathroom.

I am all ready to go now, when I reach near door I saw that the bedsheet and blanket was jumbled up so I make it proper keep everything in it's place and then head towards kitchen.

Going into kitchen in saw that Manisha di, the maid was taking tea to someone so I asked her whom should I give she said it is for Maa. Taking the tea I went to Maa's room, she was doing some yoga poses. I knocked the door Maa looked up and gave me a warm smile.

Keeping the cup at it's place I took blessings of Maa. And went to kitchen.

Now what should I cook. It's not that I don't know cooking, I know it. My mom taught me very well and even I am good at cooking.

I decided to make breakfast normal one.

The list was Poha as Ketki  liked it. Dhokla as Abir fav. Kunal's favorite cheese burst sandwich. And Maa doesn't like anything specific so what about Kheer.

Abir drinks coffee at morning and others prefer tea.

I made everything according to everyone's favorite with the help of Manisha di, she guided me how everyone wants it. The list of favorite dishes of everyone I got from Ketki by bribing her.

When I was about to finish my work Ketki entered the kitchen

'Take the name of devil and devil is here's

We both have become good friends from the day we met.

She gave me teasing smile and asked

"To di ops bhabhi kaise thi aajtk ki lambi raat?"

What does this means now?????

A gave her a questioning look

"I mean raat ko Bhai aapke room me same ke baad Kya hua?"

Explained with teasing look

Ya your Bhai was not comfortable with me and yes I spent the longest night as I didn't get any sleep.

"Nothing"

"What nothing bhabhi kuch to hua hai"

Yes a lot happened

but plz spare now let me cook

Giving a tight lips smile

" I said na nothing "

If you want to know something go and ask your brother.

I was taking the dishes  I prepared to dining table while Ketki helped me. I was heading back to kitchen when I felt an human urgency to pee as soon as possible.

Walking fastly to our room I bumped into the bathroom's door it was closed from inside.

Now what is he doing inside. Of course he is inside for taking shower. Is he taking revenge for what happened earlier. I knocked the door hardly.

Coming in 5 minutes came a reply.

He is definitely taking revenge.

I was taking few turns in room itself to control.

While I heard door opening I quickly turned I and saw him coming out without sparing any glance to him I headed towards inside.

Coming out of bathroom I saw the most beautiful scene of my life

My dear husband is shirtless. I took my own time to drool over him, his perfect abs those Strong biceps, the perfect v line.

I love it all of him I just want to feel him but can't as ' he is not comfortable'

Coming back to my senses I got out of our room and started setting breakfast on the table.

Everyone gathered except my pati parmeshwar. We are waiting for him to come as it's order of Maa no one will eat alone you have to wait till each family member present. It's rule for breakfast and dinner and I liked it very much.

He entered the dining area I got up and went to kitchen to bring his coffee.

He was about to eat when Maa stopped him
And said to wait for me. This gave me a feeling like I am important to this house and it's family member from first day itself.

I was dancing inside and feeling blessed to get such a good family as my in laws.

Abir tasting every dish he said

"Ketu did you made breakfast today?
It's really good just the onions in Poha is burnt a little bit. So next time see to it. You are really going good"

Ketki fake coughed, while Kunal threw out the tea he was having Thanks to me as I covered all the dishes , Maa's eyes were open wide in  shock and I was smiling like foolish.

Abir looked confused at all of us not understanding what just happened. I was enjoying his expressions.

Coming out of shock Maa stated

"Abir beta, aaj nashta Mishti be banaya hai, aaj uski pehli rasoi hai."

Kunal and Ketki Burst out laughing like hell.

Abir looked down feeling embarrassed.
Then looked up locked his eyes with mine and said

"Khana accha bana hai"

"Thanks"

"Bhai bs Khana accha hai thodi aur tareef kijiye aapki hi biwi hai Bhai " said Kunal

I looked down blushing.

Abir didn't say anything and continued eating.