1. First day <3

"Tall, dark and handsome. Broad shoulders, toned, slightly muscular arms. A slight scruff on his chin. And those long locks of beautiful brunette hair.... He really was really good looking. But what confused you was that the others didn't see it like that at all. To others, he looked like a 'gangster', 'older than other high school students', a 'delinquent'. But what was even more shocking to you is that he was nothing like that at all!

Asahi Azumane, your long time crush, who you'd honestly never thought you had a chance with, was your classmate. He was gentle, kind, considerate and sweet. He was good at sports and your school's volleyball team's ace.

As you sat in your desk thinking about Asahi, the First day of your last year in high school, your thoughts drifted to your other concern on hand. (y/n), you were a fairly average person in school. You'd help in the management of school events. But you've always wanted to try management a little more professionally. If only you knew how....

"Hey (y/n)!"

"hmmm that's a familiar voice." you thought to yourself as you turned around to see your best friend Sugawara Koushi calling to you.

He interrupted your train of thought. Sugawara was a silver haired guy with a charming personality, good looks and a kind heart. He was known for being the setter of the Karasuno Volleyball team. Because of how sociable he is, he's also on the student council.

"What are you doing (y/n)? It's rare to see you not among our friend group. Why are you sitting all alone?"

"it's nothing, I was just thinking about somethings...."

"what things? You can tell me anything you know, we're such good friends afterall!" he smiled at you.

"it's not something to worry about. Actually I wanted to have some actual experience with management, but I don't know how :/"

"Ohhhh! you should've told me earlier. I have the perfect job for you!" He beamed, almost shouting.

You gave him a "?" look

"Our previous manager Kiyoko is planning on joining the track team so she would be leaving in a week or two, so we were looking for a replacement. Since you've experience in this field, you could join us!"

You were startled. You had experience, you were a manager of the baseball team in your middle school but you didn't know what exactly the job here was.

"...u-umm... but Suga, I'm not sure I know what to do exactly..."

"Don't worry Kiyoko will teach you everything. Just swing by the gym after classes are over, we could talk. Now let's go everyone is waiting for us!" He dragged your arm to the cafetaria.

At the end of the day the bell rings. You meet Sugawara who was waiting for you with Sawamura Daichi, who was the Captain of the team. You walk towards the school gym and are met by a boy with a buzz cut.

"A GIRLLL??!?! NEAR OUR GYM?!?! KAMISAMA WHAT IS THIS MIRACLE?!?"

"Calm down Tanaka, wait till I introduce her to yall formally" Sugawara said

You enter the gym where you are met with many other tall boys and some volleyballs being slammed into the floor.
Everyone looks at you. You feel kinda conscious of your self. An angelic looking face is seen by you and you're awe-struck.

"Hello. I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, I'm the manager, I'm from class 3. Suga told me about the situation, I'm very glad you are here to help!" the angel spoke.
The angel spoke.
THE ANGEL SPOKE.

"It happens with all of us, Kiyoko san is so beautiful people don't know what to say when they first meet her." Tanaka exclaimed, almost looking proud of himself.