Genderbend time! Ft. Existential Crisis!

Galeem: So, Regina created us...

S!Dharkon: Yes.

Dharkon: And our entire dimension...

Silver: Yep.

Kirby: Not to mention that there are apparently numerous dimensions...

S!Dharkon: Oh yeah.

Jigglypuff: *sighs* let her out of Limbo.

Silver: Ok. *teleports to babeh jail*

*In Limbo*

Vanny: *playing violin*

Regina: SoMeBoDy CoMe GeT hIm, He'S kIlInG aLl ThE cHiLdReN

Glitchtrap: *dancing to his anthem*

Regina: SoMeBoDy CoMe GeT hIm, HiS nAmE iS wIlLiAm AfToN

S!Dharkon: Ummmm, I see you guys have been having fun...

S!Galeem: *grips S!Dharkon his shoulders* Brother...*looks up at him to reveal dark eye bags* why did yOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THEM?!

S!Dharkon: I bring good news and bad news.

S!Galeem: Is that I can leave?

S!Dharkon: Well, yes, but we have to take Regina with us

S!Galeem: *stares back and sees Regina sticking her tongue out*...fine. *snaps her fingers and Regina pops out* lets go.

*Meanwhile*

Dharkon: *points with a stick at a large whiteboard* And that's my theory that all birds are secretly giant ms'. Any questions?

Everyone:...How did we get THIS bored?

S!Dharkon: *teleports* We are back!

Regina: *junko posing* WHAT'S UP F**KERS?!

Silver: Oh boy. You are still chaotic as ever.

S!Galeem: Why did you leaVE ME ALONE WITH HER?! My sanity level is at 0.1%

Silver: Now I feel bad.

Galeem: *staring at Regina* So this is our creator..

Regina: Yep! Name's Regina King! Wait...*turns to Silver* You told them about Project Mirror?!

Silver: Actually, they figured it out themselves- wait. Project Mirror?

Regina: Oh. Well *dramatically poses* 'Tis good to know my creations are as brilliant as me!

Silver: Regina, what's Project Mirror?

Regina: It's rude to give away spoilers, Starlight!

Silver: *sighs* you are impossible.

Dharkon: I gotta say, this really isn't what I was expecting.

Regina: WHAT?! Did I fail to skyrocket your expectations?!

Dharkon: I mean, when I was told you created our dimension, I was expecting something a bit more like this. *shows her his sketchbook*

Regina: D**N THOSE GOD FIGURES AND THEIR IMPOSSIBLE BEAUTY STANDARDS!

Jigglypuff: So what are you gonna do now that you're free?

Regina: Gonna chill with my unit.

Kirby: Wait, your unit?

Regina: Yeah, you didn't think I created this place entirely on my own, did ya?

Everyone except S!Galeem, S!Dharkon, and Silver:....

Regina: Wow. Ok, as much as I wish I was, I'm not that powerful. Only the higher-ups can do that, and I'm only A-Level.

Silver: Wait, what?! You got promoted to A-Level?!

Regina: Yessiree!

Galeem: Wait, what are you guys talking about?

S!Dharkon: To put it simply, the head of the entire multiverse is an organization named Sword and Cross. Agents of this place create and protect dimensions. Miss Regina and Silver are both agents at this organisation. Levels are used to describe how powerful an agent is. Both Miss Regina and Silver are A-Levels which are really powerful! Finally, a unit is your team that helps protect and create dimensions. Miss Regina and Silver are the captains of their units, but we've never met Regina's unit except for her twin.

Regina: Hun, how many times do I have to tell you? It's either "Regina", "Gina", or if you're feeling quirky, "Regina shut the f**k up King"

S!Dharkon: I'll keep those names in mind...

Jigglypuff: Wait..Silver you said you met Regina when you were really young, is she the reason you joined up with these guys?

Silver: Yeah, she kept telling me to join and I caved in.

Kirby: Are all people who work at this place fallen angels like Regina?

Regina: Nah. Some of them are dragons, like good ol Starlight here! *puts her hand on Silver's head cause she's floating*

Dharkon: Soo, can we meet these unit people?

Regina: I SUPPOSE it wouldn't hurt for you to meet the rest of the family. *snaps her fingers and a portal appears* Shall we?

*The group walks through the portal and enter a dark room filled with wires. Up ahead is a door. The group walks towards it and Regina opens it a smidge*

Regina: Let's take a look to see what they've been up to...

*Everyone sees 4 people. First, a man with white hair in a long comb over and low fade style, green aviator goggles, black aviator jacket, dark blue jeans with oil splatters, and black boots. He's recording two of the other people and singing. One of the people she's recording is a really tall girl with dark brown skin and long brown hair. She's wearing a white sweater, black pants, and white sneakers. She's TikTok dancing beside a guy. The guy has navy blue hair and a long dark blue sweater, blue jeans, and black sneakers. Finally, a short girl with short, black hair and round glasses. She's wearing a black dress and black high heels, along with a red scarf. She's just watching on the couch.*

White hair: SoMeBoDy CoMe GeT hEr, ShE's DaNcInG lIkE a StRiPpEr

Brunette girl and guy: *dancing to the song, with the guy noticeably sucking*

Brunette girl: *fed up* IT'S NOT THAT F**KING HARD!! JUST SNAP, BOTTLE, ROCK!

Blue haired guy: Sorry! Why are we doing this again?

White hair guy: Because Regina's gone and I need entertainment.

Blue haired guy: Shouldn't we be looking for Regina?

White hair guy: I haven't had a moment's peace since I met Regina, let me have this-

Regina: *kicks down the door* Sup b*****s!

White hair guy: AHHHHHH!! *pulls out a giant ray gun and shoots the group but Regina and Silver pop away before they got hit. A smoky veil drifts through and the group is unconsious.*

Silver: O.O *runs to S!Dharkon and S!Galeem* GALEEM! DHARKON!

S!Galeem and S!Dharkon:.....

Silver: THEY'RE NOT RESPONDING! *turns to white hair guy* WHAT'D YOU DO TO THEM?!

White hair guy: Wait, why aren't they dust? *looks at the ray gun* THIS IS THE F**KING GENDERBEND GUN! WHO SWAPPED MY GUNS?! *runs off*

Blue haired guy: We should set them in the infirmary. They'll be out for a while.

Silver: Alrighty then..*prepares to carry them*

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below! Bye!