The Smashers ask and dare?!

Jigglypuff: Oh! Ok. Um, who's your favorite Pokemon?

Kirby: What's your favorite sweet?

Galeem: Out of me and my brother, who do you prefer more?

Dharkon: And if you could go on a date with the two of us, would you?

Jigglypuff: Seriously you two?

Galeem: It's a reasonable question Jigglypuff.

Dharkon: After all, what girl doesn't dream of having twins *Galeem and Dharkon bend over her by being tall*

Kirby: Those two are acting like the Hitachiin Twins from Ouran and it's scaring me.

Jigglypuff: *gets a little flustered for a moment but then shakes her head* Kirby put on the headphones I gave you.

Kirby: Ok *puts them on*

Jigglypuff: *pulls out a microphone and inhales* NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND D E S E R T Y O U

The Twins: *asleep*

Jigglypuff: Hehehe.....*pulls off a cap to reveal the microphone's a marker. Starts drawing on their faces*

Kirby: *takes the headphones off*  Puffy, are you sure that's a good idea. You might make someone mad..

Jigglypuff: Oh, what's a little harmless prank between friends? Besides, it's not like I'm using permanent marker. All you need is a wet rag and it comes clean off.

Galeem: *stirs a little bit*

Jigglypuff: Frick they're waking up abort aBORT-

*Kirby and Jigglypuff run off*

Galeem: *wakes up* ...what? What happene- *sees his brother's face* AHH! *backs up*

Dharkon: *wakes up* Why the f**k are you screamin- *sees Galeem's face and starts laughing*

Rosalina: *comes in* BOYS! I heard screaming, what happene- *sees Galeem, and starts laughing*

Galeem: MISS ROSALINA!! *goes red and frantically covers his face cause Jigglypuff drew a cat face on him*

Dharkon: Excuse me Rose, have you seen my brother? I fell asleep and woke up next to this cat. *smug face*

Galeem: SHUT UP YOUR MOTHER BUYS YOU MEGA BLOCKS INSTEAD OF LEGOS!!

Dharkon: you f**ken take that back-

Make sure to leave more asks and dares in the comments below. Also, forms for Pikachu and Bowser! And, because of the dark episode earlier, have a smiling Kirby