The Smashers ask and dare! Part 3, ft the DLC fighters?

Pyra: *slams the door open* PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!!

Mythra: *cartwheels in, dabbing* M a k e i t d o u b l e

*They're in a lounge, with all the other DLC fighters. Steve and Alex are playing cards at a table. Hero and Byleth are playing Cuphead on the couch. Piranha Plant's next to them, commentating. Joker's at the counter, seeming like he's waiting for an order. Min Min's got Terry all tied up in her spring arms, with Banjo taking notes. Finally, Sephiroth is on the phone looking agitated.*

Mythra: Well this place seems fun. *walks over to Joker* Gimme a Molotov Cocktail.

Joker: O.O You ARE aware those things are meant as weapons, right?

Mythra: Does it look like I give a c**p?

Joker:....Okie dokie then. *gets to making it*

Pyra: Ima explore! *walks off. She walks past and sees Sephiroth arguing on the phone.*

Sephiroth: Listen, Waluigi-*gets cut off*

Waluigi: WHADDYA MEAN TWO MORE ANIME THOTS MADE IT INTO SMASH BEFORE ME?!

Sephiroth: *eye twitches, then pulls Pyra aside* Oi. New girl. Tell me this motherf**ker did not just cut me off.

Pyra: Uhhhhh

Sephiroth: *muttering to himself* it's fine, you're his agent, just perservere and you'll get your ten percent.

Pyra: Ima just go...*walks over to Byleth, Hero, and Piranha Plant* Whatcha doing?

Hero: Playing Cuphead.

Piranha Plant: No no no, you cannot call this playing. This is sucking.

Hero: Shut up Piranha. *loses the game* Dang it man! You made me lose focus!

Byleth: I told you man, if you're struggling so much, just change the controls!

Hero: NO! Changing the controls is for cowards!

Piranha Plant: *laughs* Man you suck.

Hero: Piranha, I WILL turn you into salad!

Piranha Plant: Don't you test me! I saw Plants vs. Zombies! I know what I'm capable of!

Pyra:...*letter falls on her head. She picks it up.* What the heck is this?

Byleth: Probably an ask.

Pyra: An...ask?

Hero: Yeah, some Smashers started an askbook a month ago, but they're doing a cooking battle thing plus the author wanted to do something to celebrate the new DLC fighters so I guess it got sent to us.

Pyra: Oh...what's the ask?

Byleth: Open the envelope and find out!

Pyra: Ok. *opens the envelope and reads the ask* It says we have to dare someone something.

Byleth: Alright then. I dare you to spend Five Nights at Freddy's!

Pyra: What's Five Nights at Freddy's?

Byleth: I'll tell ya later. What do you dare?

Pyra: I dare you to....to fight who you believe is the strongest Smash fighter!

Mythra: I dare you to see how many of these things you can chug without crying. *holds up the Cocktail.*

Joker: I still don't know how you're managing to drink those.

Mythra: We're sentient video game characters, our world's logic is held together by a very thin layer of duct tape, don't question it.

Sephiroth: *puts his hand on his phone* I dare you to go on a date with Waluigi, I need him off my back. *goes back on the phone* Hey buddy!

Piranha Plant: I dare you to play Plants vs. Zombies, but like, actually be in the game.

Alex: I dare you and your friends to play DDLC.

Steve: Same, but Baldi's Basics.

Joker: Again, same, but Helltaker.

Hero: *loses the game again* GOD D**N IT!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DARE YOU TO BEAT ALL OF THE CUPHEAD BOSSES!! IN AN HOUR!

Everyone except Pyra and Mythra: *le gasp*

Byleth: Hero...you can't wish such torture on someone!

Alex: Not even our lords Markplier and Jacksepticeye have accomplished this!

Piranha Plant: Don't you leave my boi MatPat out of this! He worked his a*s off too!

Hero: I don't care! That's my dare!

Steve: Alrighty then. *writes them down* Now we wait...

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below!